La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin
US$181
US$120
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$62
Bally's Las Vegas
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$22
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$577
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsred rock canyonsummerlin areafront deska pet friendly hotelfresh baked cookiesbreakfast roomfull size refrigeratorshort drivefree breakfastyogurtsmall kitchenhome away from homehotel is locatedeasy accessvery nice hotelmovie theaterbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We just finished a 4 day stay at this place and elected to do so because we stayed here last year and enjoyed it so much. It is a good home away from home and has everything you need - kitchen, big tv, comfy bed, etc. The pool is large and the hot tub is great after a long hike at Red Rock. Rates were around $80 per night and this included breakfast. Quite the opposite experience from the reviewer who stayed here just a few nights ahead of us!

Room Tip: If you like to have sunshine in your room, choose one at the front of the building (facing south),
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
lq0441gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you very much for your kind review. I will be sure to pass on your review to the rest of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

This is an overpriced dump. On our way through the Las Vegas area we opted to stay away from The Strip. On our way, we made our reservation. Having stayed previously, traveling with our small dog, familiarity with the La Quinta brand and the positive reviews, we opted for this motel. I was disappointed in the cleanliness and the overall worn out feel of the room. We had what appeared to be a pubic hair in the ice bucket! There was uncollected trash in the hallway. Breakfast was typical and the breakfast room appeared tired and needed a deep clean. Granted we were traveling through a holiday weekend, on the 30th of December, a one night stay was $145! Clearly, there are other better choices in the area that are cleaner and less worn out in this price range. Take a pass on this one.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Zinfandelista

Thank you for your review. We apologize that your stay did not meet expectations. We do our best to provide a clean environment and a friendly atmosphere. We sometimes make mistakes. I will be sure to pass on your displeasure to the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

I chose this place because it was just about the only reasonably-priced hotel in the Summerlin area that still had a room available when I called for a reservation several days ahead of a busy holiday weekend. I was planning to visit family nearby and just needed a place to sleep as i would be gone all day, so I didn't pay much attention to the amenities when I was reserving online. I was,therefore quite surprised when I walked into my room --and found a kitchenette including a full-size refrigerator and built-in electric range, with cabinets holding dishes, etc.

The staff was very attentive. One example: on my way to the small dining room for breakfast the first morning, I stopped by the front desk and mentioned that a plumbing problem had developed in my room. I was worrying all through breakfast about whether I'd have to stick around and make sure they sent somebody to fix it, but as I was downing my last sip of coffee, the desk clerk came in to let me know the job had already been taken care of.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room far away from any elevator, and that worked out well, since the elevator is located centrally, where all the action is -- I did get a relatively quiet room on the east side-
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank WebWanderer

Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our staff. We do our best to ensure that we fix problems immediately. I am glad to see that our staff was attentive to your needs and followed up.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

The plan was to stay at a non-gaming property and enjoy Las Vegas' outdoorsy mountains and hiking trails. This side of town is so suburbia, you could be in north Dallas or Ontario California and not see much difference, but the La Quinta is well situated near the Red Rocks park with outstanding views of the Spring Mountains just a short drive away. The hotel is a little hard to spot on Sahara, but there is everything in the way of stores and restaurants within a couple of miles. It only took a few minutes to drive out to Red Rocks, which I did each day, hiking Turtlehead Peak one day, crawling around in the Calico Rocks another, and taking out the camera & tripod another. You could be closer at the Red Rocks Casino, but it was nice to just have a plain vanilla hotel. Staff was friendly enough, the "bright side" breakfast was bright enough and plentiful. Also would have been reasonably convenient for Mt. Charleston hiking, but decided to stay lower and enjoyed Red Rocks mostly. Free Wifi worked ok in my room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Chris A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

The rooms were very comfortable, but more importantly, the staff was terrific! They made certain that every need and concern was taken care of quickly, and with a smile. I was told they get alot of repeat guests, and I intend to be one of them! By the way, breakfast is great! Much more than a standard "continental breakfast"! Nice pool too. Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
LQGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

Thank you so much for your kind review. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to my staff.