All reviewsred rock canyonsummerlin areafront deska pet friendly hotelfresh baked cookiesfull size refrigeratorshort drivethe breakfast areafree breakfastyogurthome away from homehotel is locatedeasy accessmovie theaterroom was largevery nice hotelwould stay here again
Reviewed October 14, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Katlyn K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Located in a quiet neighborhood, good location, very reasonably priced for a weekend stay in Las Vegas, very clean, comfortable bed, well decorated room, better than average TV channel selection. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were OK; not great, similar to most La Quinta Inn's. We would definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: A general tip not necessarily associated with this location; bring a night light because few if any hotels have that convenience.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Katlyn K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Wow, 5 stars! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased you've found us to be a nice hotel, reasonably priced while still clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Price point, location, cleanliness, customer service and overall quality were on par. I enjoyed my stay so much that the following evening while traveling back east I chose another La Quinta to stay in. Definitely my first choice for hotel stays now!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Katlyn K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Wow, 5 stars! We are thrilled you've enjoyed your stay with us! Our goal is to provide our guests with excellent customer service, cleanliness, and quality. We love when our hard work, and attention to detail are noticed. We look very forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We have stayed at this hotel before and had given it a good review. This time our visit had issues. Upon arrival the room had the smell of old socks. It was late and I could see the hotel was full so we ignored this but then we discovered there was no hand/bar soap in the room. I checked with the hotel Assistant Manager Tommie and he acknowledged that they had ran out of soap earlier that day and that at least four rooms did not have soap. I asked him what he could do about it and he told me I could go down the street to Walgreen's and he would reimburse me. I couldn't believe it! I guess there's always a first time for everything right? Then later I discovered that under the lip in the tub/shower was mold. It looks as though it has been being wiped over for some time. If I can find a way to add photos of the mold I will add them to my review. The next time we visit the area we will go to another hotel.

Stayed: September 2017
Katlyn K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience of our hotel. We are so very sorry for any and all issues that occurred during your visit. You are definitely right, there is a first time everything! I will be sure to speak with my housekeeping team to ensure that the issues addressed in your review do not occur again. We sincerely hope to see you again for another opportunity to truly "WOW" you.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Robby is an asset to this corporation- just an outstanding individual- our family will return here- because he made it feel like home away from home.. location is great- place clean & tidy- thanks Robby

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Katlyn K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. We are thrilled you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to share your kind words with Robby as I know he will greatly appreciate them. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Las Vegas.