Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Place

We visited American Shooters on 30/11/18. It was my first time on the shooting range, the packages... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Laurenalphafemale
Tamworth, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great gun range!

I had an amazing experience today at this range! Cooper was the guy working inside the actual... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$44.00
from US$69.99
from US$29.99
More Info
All reviews shooting range range fee indoor range range staff gun safety gun laws machine gun range masters automatic weapons clear instructions shoot guns range officer off the strip an amazing experience great fun visiting vegas these guys
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We visited American Shooters whilst on holiday to Las Vegas and what an amazing experience. Chris who is an excellent fella, full of energy and laughs galore helped us, guided us, taught us how to shoot a range of weapons. A thoroughly enjoyable experience and if I'm back in Vegas I'll definitely be returning. 5* Chris, you're the MAN!!!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at the range this past Thursday ..Cooper was super knowledgeable and friendly he gave me lots of great shooting tips and even made a recommendation on a sling I purchased there...American Shooters is the place to go!!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

American shooters is really welcoming no matter what your level of gun experience. We had never shot guns before, and our RSO Todd was especially knowledgeable, thorough, and reassuring. The whole experience was really smooth and friendly, especially thanks to Sofia at the counter. We had a ton of fun. Would recommend to anyone who has even the faintest inkling of wanting to go to a range in vegas.

1  Thank dreyfish
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

A group of friends and I went here to rent full autos. The staff was very knowledgable and helpful. I would call it a fun and happy environment. Reasonable prices. 10/10 recommend

Reviewed March 19, 2018

The best range to visit if you want to avoid gimmicks and tourists 'shooting their wad' and paying a premium for that. Booked time on the range with the intent to experience shooting firearms not available in my country and some advice on their use. All the staff were nothing short of professional in all aspects of the visit and our RSO Cooper was supportive and respectful of my wife when using the larger caliber guns. Would 100% recommend the range for people who want to focus on the actual shooting rather than just spraying rounds down range.