“Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Tucked away so not as crazy as other places. Brick oven pizza. Doubled the cheese, added bacon, olives on the side. Delicious!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We were staying at Trump Tower and decide to explore the mall. We didn't want to venture far, so my hubby saw all the good reviews of this place and decided to try it out. What a great pizza, desert, spirits...wow! The service was excellent too! What delightful decor and atmosphere this small restaurant had. We will be back!

Reviewed February 22, 2018

The pizza here is top notch! They have a variety to choose from, and everything was delicious. Don't skip out on the cheesecake either!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We went to the Fashion Show mall the day we were leaving to kill some time and eat lunch. We had no expectations and no plan other than to find something different. We walked down the mall and were checking menus and finally decided on Grimaldi's. Glad we stopped in. The wait was about 20 minutes. We were seated in a somewhat crowded restaurant but not overly cramped. It took about 5 minutes to get a waiter to bring drinks and take our order so we were ready when she came. I got the calzone and my wife and son shared a pepperoni pizza. The calzone was huge. Entirely too much for one person to eat but I still tried anyway. It was good but had a bit too much ricotta cheese for my tastes so I took some of it out and ate almost the whole thing. My wife and son enjoyed the pep pizza but couldn't finish it. We really enjoyed the fire baked aspect and taste. The crust was excellent. I could see why some would be giving negative reviews because if the person cooking the pizzas isn't great the pizzas might get too done and there is nothing worse than burnt pizza. The only downfall to this place is that it is somewhat expensive for pizza. On the flip side, you do get large portions. My advice is to come with an appetite or be able to store left overs. The prices are the only thing keeping me from giving five stars. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

This pizza place is inside of the Fashion Mall on the first floor. My husband notice it was one of the top places to eat in the mall so we were craving pizza and decided to try it. Peopleeeee they got it right this time The pizza was beyond delicious- we ordered the Don pizza it included meatball and pepperoni on a thin crust. I don't know what make this pizza delicious it could be the sauce I don't know but we can't wait to eat there again. I also ordered a margarita it was the best one I have had in Vegas.

My only small complaint is the staff need to be a little more friendly. I almost felt like I was not supposed to be there to be served.