“HUGE servings!”

Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh food and serving generous portions of comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed September 9, 2016

We went for brunch and it was pretty darn good. Portions were huge - like so big they are comical. I had a scramble and quite enjoyed it. The boyfriend ordered the Snickers Pancakes (the size of a small child) and he really liked it. Alas, I probably would have ordered their Chicken and Waffles or their Fried Chicken Benedict but they were absolutely insanely big that it would have just been a waste (and the bf was into sharing that morning!) Sometimes, bigger is not always better!

1  Thank Stephanie L
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Thanks for coming by, Stephanie! We are so glad you and your boyfriend liked the Scramble and Snickers Pancake. We hope to welcome you two back, and maybe bring a few friends so everyone can split the Fried Chicken Benedict!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Ordered the Chicken Biscuits and it was huge but very tasty. You could easily split any of the entrees they have. I also had the coffee with a shot of baileys and it was wonderful. We had an amazing waiter named Lorenz that was very intent and catered to all our needs. We never had to ask for refills on our drinks and our table was cleaned through out our breakfast Worth the trip!

Date of visit: September 2016

Thanks for checking us out! It was great welcoming you in. Lorenz is terrific and always takes great care of our guests. We are so glad you left full and satisfied. Can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

I had to see what all the fuss was all about. Yes the portion sizes are BIG. The guy sitting next to me had a pancake the size of a small hubcap. I ordered the corned beef & hash. The corned beef was good, but why serve it to me on a COLD cast iron frying pan? You'd think they would at least heat up the cast iron so my food would retain the heat and not get cold. Nope, instead the cold cast iron did the opposite and made my food get cold quicker. The line to this place is ridiculous during regular 'meal time' hours, so it's a good thing I went after the lunch rush. I'm glad I didn't wait 30-45 minutes for this, because I would have been irritated for food that didn't WOW me.
Now get me wrong, the food is not awful it is good. I just don't know what all the fuss is about. I would rather go to this mom-pop shop off the strip, Hash House off of Decator and Sahara.

Date of visit: September 2016

Thanks for checking us out! We apologize about the cold skillet. We certainly don't want our guests to be eating cold corned beef. It sounds like we dropped the ball. This is unusual, and we apologize for letting it happen. We hope to welcome you back someday to serve you some food that will truly WOW you.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Long line ups, 20 min or more wait time, very fast pace restaurant, servers are rushing all the time. If you are really hungry this is the place to go. One breakfast can be shared with two or three people. We each ordered our own, I had the basic 2 eggs , bacon, etc. the rest had pancakes and eggs. We could not finish our meals. It's a heart attack ready to happen. Holy moly big portions.

1  Thank GoodLife1993

Thanks for checking us out! We are definitely proud to serve up big, delicious portions. And we are proud to say we've never had a single heart attack happen. Can't wait to welcome you back someday!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

We were a party of 7 and lucked out as we were seated right away, due to a large party being a no show. Our waiter was very pleasant. He got our drinks right away, was patient with all of our questions we had about the menu items. Two of us shared the Andy's sage fried chicken benedict. It was huge! and delicious. We couldn't finish it between the two of us. The portions were bananas!! My friend ordered the biggest pancake I'd ever seen. Of the 7 of us, no one disliked their food. It was all good. Try this place out! Don't get discouraged by the wait, it's a popular destination! It's worth it.

1  Thank IslovingLife2010

Thanks for the stars! We're so glad the Safe Chicken Benedict took good care of two of you. We hope to welcome you all back someday!