Open today: 9:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
GREAT female impersonators! Wonderful fhow!

I saw Frank Marino's show many years ago and enjoyed it then. We went again this year and it was... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2018
suecarr1111
Valley View, Texas
FABULOUS, FUN, FANTASTIC!!!!

If you are looking for a GREAT time, this is it. My daughter and I had one of the best times of our... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2018

from US$136.40
from US$39.99
from US$19.99
1,331 results
All reviews joan rivers drag show lady gaga female impersonators drag queens dolly parton longest running show britney spears whitney houston backup dancers costume changes these men linq hotel great costumes free tickets high energy take pictures
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have seen this show a few times, and it's been different every time. So much fun, great drinks, great dancing, great party/show feel!!! Give it a shot, you will NOT be bored or disappointed!!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I wanted to see this show as soon as I got to Vegas. It was the only show that I was really interested in seeing, and I was not let down. My boyfriend surprised me with not only getting tickets but booking the VIP section with seats that were so comfy and a great view. The atmosphere is out of this world and the creativity is outstanding. Frank is one hilarious chick! This is a must see show for anyone looking for entertainment while in Vegas!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family. First show we Saw while
Being there. Very entertaining . My young daughter thoight is was great. A must see !!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Love this show! And Joelle was AMAZING in helping us find our seats and making us comfortable in a new city! Will be back!!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We went to a 4:00 show on a Tuesday.
Years ago, the dancers were much more polished in appearance and their dance numbers. Maybe a few of these guys are still in training? Frank is funny and master of the quick change.