Open today: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
GREAT female impersonators! Wonderful fhow!

I saw Frank Marino's show many years ago and enjoyed it then. We went again this year and it was... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2018
suecarr1111
Valley View, Texas
FABULOUS, FUN, FANTASTIC!!!!

If you are looking for a GREAT time, this is it. My daughter and I had one of the best times of our... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2018

from US$46.99
from US$145.99
from US$89.99
1,333 results
All reviews joan rivers drag show lady gaga female impersonators drag queens dolly parton longest running show britney spears backup dancers whitney houston costume changes these men linq hotel great costumes free tickets high energy take pictures
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This show is amazing! Such amazing talent. From the costumes to the make up to the dancing. The comedy is hilarious. This is something you defiantly want to visit! What’s even better is you can go again and again and see different performers!! Must see show FOR sure!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This show is incredible! The cast has so much talent and passion. They truly bring everyone’s favorite divas to life!! What they do is ART- the lip syncs, routines, makeup, and costume are on point.

We’ve been several times and make it a point to go to this show whenever in Vegas!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have seen this show a few times, and it's been different every time. So much fun, great drinks, great dancing, great party/show feel!!! Give it a shot, you will NOT be bored or disappointed!!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I wanted to see this show as soon as I got to Vegas. It was the only show that I was really interested in seeing, and I was not let down. My boyfriend surprised me with not only getting tickets but booking the VIP section with seats that were so comfy and a great view. The atmosphere is out of this world and the creativity is outstanding. Frank is one hilarious chick! This is a must see show for anyone looking for entertainment while in Vegas!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family. First show we Saw while
Being there. Very entertaining . My young daughter thoight is was great. A must see !!

Date of experience: March 2018