“Best Crepes in Las Vegas!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 130 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant will be closed from the 21st to 26th of December 2015 included.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Crepes in Las Vegas!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

Went out for breakfast was a bit crowded, but our wait was 15 minutes not long, got a nice corner table, great service by all , got the Ham & Eggs crepe for my husband & I had the Blueberries with lemon curd, my daughter had the berries crepe all were excellent nothing was left on our plates! That good! If you want a great crepe this is your place ENJOY!!!

• Hebrew first
Gladstone, Michigan, United States
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

After seeing this place was #1 in Vegas and with my wife's love of crepes this place was a no brainer to go to. Sadly, I wouldn't go back.

We went mid morning on a monday, they had open tables and many people were eating when we arrived. We placed our order and picked an outside table. A 50 minute wait later we get our food. Mine was cold ( The Berry Delight) and many of the strawberries still had green on them.

My wife liked hers ( The William Tell).

To me the wait time was what ruined it for me, I could understand if it was busy, but it was not and the meal wasn't filling. I don't know how it can take close to an hour for some flour,sugar, and salt.

Price ok, service friendly.

2 Thank William B
Murrieta, California
“Truly "Crêpe Experience"! Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Crowded when we got here, but the wait time flew by. Crêpes are cooked right in full view of diners. The precision and dedication to teamwork showed. To say this place ran like a well "buttered pan" is an understatement. I highly recommend this place! The choice of what to eat is the most difficult...everything looks so good! I had the William Tell ($7.50), sautéed apples, drizzled wth caramel and powered sugar, served with fresh whipped cream (real stuff not from a can). My husband had the Rosarito ($7.85), chorizo, scrambled egg, guacamole and jack chese...served with a choice of side (either cottage cheese or bananas), he had the bananas. OMG, they we're not only good, they were HEAVENLY. Do yourself a favor and come have the Crêpe Experience when vsiting Vegas.

Marina del Rey, California
“Modern, small and cozy with crepes to match”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

I think if this place was on the Vegas strip it would do extremely well around the clock. Maybe there should be a Crepe shuttle bus!

Stopped here for Sunday breakfast/lunch. Had the BBQ pork crepe. Very good although I did find the sauce a bit overwhelming, fighting the taste buds with the pork. I thought of a way around this but I guess they need to include the sauce inside the crepe ... maybe ask the customer how much sauce they prefer. Tender meat though.

If I lived in Vegas this would probably be a regular stop.

Dallas, TX
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

We took our family to Las Vegas for vacation and my husband found Crepe Expectations on Trip Advisor listed as the number one place to eat. Obviously, we couldn't resist and are so glad we didn't. The owner, Lou, greeted us and helped us to get settled into a table for 5. The food was absolutely amazing! All 5 of us had something different and we all shared; each item was better than the last. Besides excellent food, the atmosphere was perfect for what they serve, the service was top notch. My son instantly looked up their website to see if there was one in Dallas or anywhere nearby. You will not be disappointed if you make the short trek to Crepe Expectations!

2 Thank TXRedRider