Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
US$123
Destinia.com
US$109
PricelineUS$125
Expedia.comUS$139
Trip.comUS$164
All reviews washer and dryer full kitchen off the strip living room adult pool time share bbq area game room apartment complex shuttle service pool and hot tub las vegas area free shuttle home away from home week stay pool area fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019

To say this is going to be a gushing review is an understatement! I stayed at this Resort for 6 nights at the end of a 3 week holiday to the US where I visited 4 different States. From the minute I drove in to the minute I drove out (sobbing, lol) I absolutely LOVED it here! The complex is lovely, very pretty and super clean. Loads of parking - and in the shade too! - right by your apartment. I had requested one on the ground floor as was travelling on my own and struggled with stairs with my heavy case and was given one at the back of the complex with a smile from the Reception staff who were lovely and very helpful. My one bed apartment was spotless and most of the fittings looked brand new. Spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen and a massive bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a large walk in wardrobe. The bath was more like a swimming pool and I had several lovely soaks after a tiring day walking and sightseeing and the water was super hot. Location is fantastic, only 2 miles from the Strip and walking distance to plenty of shops and restaurants. I literally can't say one bad word about it and would stay (or live - I wish!) there again in a heartbeat. Ask for Block 7 or 8 as they are at the back, the furthest away from a very busy road and VERY quiet. Book this for your next Vegas stay, you won't regret it!

Room tip: Ask for an apartment at the back as farthest from the road
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mandy1402
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the end of February/beginning of March and this was by far the best stay I’ve had in Vegas. The postage was very friendly and accommodating and the pool and hot tub area was great. Very nice two bedroom condo with a kitchen and laundry room. The resort is gated so we always felt safe.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

My husband, two boys (6 and 9), and I enjoyed staying here. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which was larger than expected and well-appointed. It was clean, quiet and in great shape. The dishwasher didn’t work, but that was minor. We visited the strip one day and went to Red Rock Canyon and Valley of Fire other days, and this hotel was a convenient location for everything. Restaurants and grocery store nearby. Pool and hot tub were nice and clean and hotel room had great pool towels. We took the shuttle to the strip one day and it was easy and convenient. We’d stay here again even without kids with us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

The Desert Paradise is an exceptionally well run property.
Fantastic staff. They are both helpful and gracious.
Excellent level of cleanliness throughout the property.
Great facilities. Everything you need in the apartment for a home away from home.
Also available but we didn't get a chance to use were a gym, pool and outdoor spa.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Decent property but basic, not luxury. Very clean, service room only after longer stay, not daily. Good location, 10 minutes from the strip. This would be a good spot for families needing more space compared to hotel rooms. If your happy bein away from the noise of the strip hotels this would be good, but not what we'd call upscale. .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rsoldcarbuff
Diamond R, Manager at Desert Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're glad your overall experience was good & we hope to achieve a 5-star rating on your next stay! -TW