Circus Circus Manor Motor Lodge
US$145
US$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$229
Mirage.com
US$158
US$127
Venetian.com
US$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$121
SignatureMGMGrand
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$239
US$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$81
US$22
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I booked this online for my first visit to vegas, the lodge is right at the back of the Circus Circus complex and quite a walk, but it's good value if you avoid the weekends, the price rises steeply at the weekend which I didn't know or I would have gone midweek.

Room Tip: Cheap if you choose your days, clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank andy50210
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Very Good Room,cheap,booked online 42 inch tv,two kingsize beds,free safe,13th floor,very clean,all the staff were very good,the only thing wrong was the swimming pools were not as good as the orther hotels but you get what you pay for moaners.

Room Tip: our room was casino tower 13th floor very good.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank adams0n
Reviewed 9 April 2012

PROS: -cheap. booked online for $25 + $9 resort fee.
-clean, mostly.
-spacious room with obviously new furniture and TWO safes, one old one new, both no charge to use.
CONS: -no fridge/micro, contrary to previous reviews. The desk clerk said that mini fridges & microwaves violate fire code and no Las Vegas hotel offers them (except in the residential "suite" types.) Shame, too, because that seems to have been the only advantage over Circus Circus's other rooms and was the reason I'd chosen to stay there. There WAS an empty minibar which they were careful to call a "cooler" as it only reaches about 50° (and is therefore in compliance with the fire code, I guess?) Better than nothing but I really needed a microwave.
-clean, mostly - except the bed linens. The bed was unmade and the sheets were stained (i will leave you to speculate with what, I did not care to investigate.) Called the desk, was promised a visit from housekeeping. I feel I should clarify that everything ELSE was clean.
-the AC's not very powerful. I don't carry a thermometer but I don't need science to tell me that room wasn't 65°. Not a big deal to me but... fyi.
-arguing/swearing adults in the hall and the scent of weed. I don't care about the weed but keep your arguments to yourself.

Overall the Manor feels like it used to be a separate unrelated property, annexed by Circus Circus just so they could have more rooms. I guess that IS cheaper than building another tower, but damn.

Oh, and I have read various things about what the "resort fee" entitles you to, but as of this writing, you get only ONE free drink, at Rock & Rita's, value up to $5.75. You also get free wifi (useless to me but...), two gym passes (ditto), and two free rides and two midway games (likewise), and many coupons for discounts on souvenirs and stuff. This place seems to be designed to siphon money from your wallet-- oh, wait, never mind. I guess I forgot I'm in Vegas!

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank vevintage
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My sister, niece and I stayed at the Manor Motor Lodge for 4 days over spring break. Other than the carpet needing steam-cleaned I have no complaints about the room. We did have trouble getting enough towels at the beginning. Only 2 were in our room and there was a housekeeping person on the floor at the time we notice so we went to get another towel from her. We were told they are only supposed to leave 2 in each room so we would have to call housekeeping everyday to get the extra. We thought that strange as the Manor is supposed to be where the families stay, which would suggest more than 2 towels needed. However, on days 3 and 4 we were being left plenty of towels without having to call for them. Other than that weird trouble, it was quiet. Would stay there again if on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vacationlover1968
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed in the casino towers last year, and at the time I was surprised that it was perfectly acceptable. After reading the poor TripAdvisor reviews, I had been expecting worse. So when we returned this year and needed a place to stay we grabbed a spot here since it was pretty inexpensive. Ah ha! This time we ended up in the Motor Lodge...that is where all the negative reviews come from. It reeked! We kept the window wide open and put all comforters in the closet. That helped, but didn't solve the problem. Avoid the motor lodge. It also took us about 1.5 hours in the check in line at mid-afternoon on a Sunday.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family