“Best buffet on the strip”
Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacchanal Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #421 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve gone to the Bacchanal buffet at Caesars Palace for both lunch and dinner and it does not disappoint. It is the largest buffet on the strip and the most expensive but it’s worth the money. There is food from all over the world and a full seafood bar during dinner. They have a wide selection of deserts too. I will go back next time I’m in Vegas.

1  Thank Sndvl
Write a ReviewReviews (5,167)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Only a couple of minutes to wait at 11.40am. Great food. Great service. I particularly liked the veg chow mein, passionfruit desert and chocolate melt puds. Gorgeous.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Seafood section was extensive, including oysters, soft shell crabs. We ate here for dinner and also the brunch the next day, even though I said I was too full to eat again! Lines were long, but as a diamond player we got right in, so I can't complain about the wait. I consider myself a fussy eater, but I honestly enjoyed this buffet. It had the best selection, etc I have seen. 59.99 for dinner each, brunch was 39.99. Considering the prices of the restaurants in Vegas this was probably a good value.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I come from a family that is big on upscale buffets - giant crab legs, ice sculptures, the works. There were no ice sculptures here, no harp music, no view, but everything else was amazing.

Pretty much anything that you could want to eat was available here, and most of it was beautifully plated on small individual plates. Sushi? Got it. Osso bucco? Here. Crab legs the size of your arm? Check. Macrons and gelato for dessert? You betcha.

We went as part of the Buffet of Buffets deal and there was a hefty upcharge as we were there for weekend dinner, so you might want to schedule your visit at a different time. Even so, we left wishing that there had been more room in our stomachs with which to sample all of the decadent delights, which I believe is the mark of an excellent buffet. I would definitely return, even with the upcharge. Plan in time for a post-buffet nap. Truly epic.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We expected a line but not an hour where it stopped and started many times. Finally got in. Food was average. Disappointed. Prime rib was cold and tasteless, sushi was not tasty, soups were only okay. Clam chowder was good, tomato bisque was good. The line management sucked. They had half the buffet in another room with a tiny corridor going in and out which made for congested people. And, for as many people as they have, there should've been more than one carving station for the meats. First you wait in a line to pay, then a line to get in, then a line to get your food. Service was not that good either. Never got them to promptly remove our plates and the table next to us sat undone for a half hour. Deserts were good. That's about it. MGM is better. More spacious

2  Thank Lastrick