“Want a BIG breakfast? Come Here”
Review of Egg Works

Egg Works
Ranked #28 of 5,625 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This place will fill you up for breakfast because they serve in huge serving. The quality and taste is good. There banana muffin is soft and delicious. The coffee is good. There’s plenty to choose from the menu. Salad, burrito, sandwich, many sides to choose, and many breakfast meals. You could dine inside or outside. It’s great for couple, family, kids, friends, etc... I like it and you’ll probably will too.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I will say that no matter when you go, Egg Works is busy.
We chose to eat here today on Easter Sunday. We were sat reasonably quickly and our server, who was very nice got us started.
We ordered a Cheese Melt sandwich w/ shaved beef, an order of blueberry pancakes and a Sausage, bacon and Ham skillet.
Sandwich and fries were very good.
The pancakes were good, if somewhat bland and the Skillet breakfast was just horrible.
Ate a fourth of it and I am quite sure if I had ate the whole skillet, I would have gone into cardiac arrest! Greasy, tasteless and unappealing. The bacon was nothing more than crumbled grease
The banana nut muffin tempered my frustration ....man, what a delicious item.
Our server was a nice young lady and I did not have the skillet breakfast taken off my check.
All in all, Egg Works is worth going to. I am sure the skillet breakfast isn't normally that bad...it just couldn't be!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

From the service to the menu selections, great job. Quality options for every taste, from Hawaiian to Mexican. They have it and do it right. Thank u Jamie for such great service as well. Top notch!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast, good coffee, nice variety on the menu- unique breakfast omelettes. My wife had the avocado omelette an I had the chili relleno omelette - both were great

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I loved the flavor of the Italian Skillet; every bit was flavor packed. Service was a bit sporadic, admittedly a bit annoying, but the flavor and quality made up for it. Possibly the most enjoyable food I had in Vegas. Highly recommend.