“Try the prix fixe...”

Charlie Palmer Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlie Palmer Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #313 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$60 - US$75
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: What do you do in a town where too much is not enough? If you're Charlie Palmer, you create a steakhouse where big just isn't big enough. Voted "best steakhouse in Las Vegas" by the Las Vegas Review Journal just four months after opening, Charlie Palmer Steak provides a clubhouse atmosphere of quiet luxury—favored by sophisticated diners who want to step away from the bustle of the hustle. Chef de Cuisine Steve Blandino's menu satisfies with dishes like Colorado Rack of Lamb with Ratatouille Tart, as well as excellent cross selection of traditional cuts including a Charcoal Grilled Filet Mignon in Roasted Shallot Jus and a 28 day aged Bone in Rib Eye. The wine list, specializing in Napa Valley Cabernet and exciting new Pinot Noir producers from up and down the West Coast, also offers a wide range of old world wines from the Rhone Valley, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Spain, Germany and Italy, as well as vintages from off-the-beaten path, under the "Wines for the Adventuresome" sections.
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Try the prix fixe...”
Reviewed 1 March 2011

Contrary to other reviews, service was very attentive. The prix fixe menu came with "bottomless" glasses of wine - one a very nice Pinot Grigio, and the other a nice Chilean red ( I'll have to research).
the food was of good quality, although the pairing of a fried rice side to our featured rib eyes was a bit strange. For a steak place, the rib eye was underwhelming, but Chicago-sized. If staying at the hotel, I'd go again.

• Korean first
Houston, Texas
“Did I go to the same restaurant?”
Reviewed 16 February 2011

Our experience started, meh. Our table wasn't ready. Then the hostess literally walked us through the entire restaurant and back to the podium. It sawmills a Congo line for the six of us. (they got confused and didn't know where to seat us.). Then we sat way in the back. Without boring you with details, our service was horrible. Our waiter was a heart beat was from being in a coma. No excitement or personality. Then he disappeared for the rest of the night. I think a bus boy took our dessert order. My steak (ordered medium rare) was over cooked. Our side dishes were skimpy and so-so. The asparagus was anemic looking. The scalloped potatoes was all sauce, no potatoes. My espresso was served Luke warm. The whole night was a mess. I finally begged the bus boy to getour bill, and viola our waiter appeared. When he saw my face he said "sorry". That said it all, he knew the night was a mess.

Honestly folks, there a dozens of excellent restaurants in Vegas, unless your relative works here, or you know somebody that can watch over you, get ready for a slow average meal.

I was with two customers, so I didn't want to make a scene at the table. So on the way out I lingered to express my issues, and the ladies at the podium ignored me and were gossiping about some customer antics. So at the risk of becoming their next target, I whimpered off into the night.

Chicago, IL
“Not Great and very Poor Service.”
Reviewed 9 January 2011

I have to say we were very disappointed in our dining experience here. Additionally, the fact that this restaurant is in a Four Seasons is an additional shock. We dined here during the 2011 show, a time which the restaurant should prepare to be adequately staffed. While the food was just adequate and not commiserate of the prices, the service was worse than restaurants at much lower price point. Once the waiter took our order, we never saw him again and our food took an hour and half to come out. He did not even come back for a second round of drinks or to check if we needed anything after our mains came out. All in all terrible and I could tell the manager knew the same thing. I have eaten at the Verandah restaurant right next to Charlie Palmers a number of times and have always has a great meal. We certainly will not be coming back here and will advise friends to to do the same.

• Visited January 2011
salem, oregon
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 14 December 2010

My 'plane mate' recently said he was Charlie Palmer's nephew and that I should try the steak house next time I was in Vegas.......well, I did December 7 and it was fantastic!
I had the 'cut of the week' special that was excellent. I will definitely come here again!

DFW
“do a meeting in Charlie Palmer Steak”
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Did a small meeting for 25. Rather than do the bag drag all the way to the convention center, they offered to let us use the Charlie Palmer Steak restaurant for our daytime meeting. Cleared out the main dining room and set up our meeting arrangement and AV. Attendees commented it was the nicest room they had ever had. Banquet food was top notch. And of course the 4 Season's was fab.

1 Thank Raxtuk6