“A good buffet”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Leave your misconceptions of buffet dining at the door – The Buffet at Bellagio is an experience like no other in Las Vegas. Our Chefs bring together the freshest ingredients and the best dishes from around the world, including Italian, Japanese, Chinese and American cuisines plus a whole lot more. Be wowed by the talent on display at our live-action cooking stations and take your taste buds on a journey of discovery as you sample favorite dishes and new temptations. To cap off the feast, discerning dessert fanatics will be able to lose themselves in fresh pastries and a personalized gelato stand.
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Wish there were more veg-friendly options on this buffet (would have rated it higher, if there had been). Service was very good and the environment was very clean. Really liked their marinated tofu salad -- would love to see more of these options on the menu (but I'm probably the only one).

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank LESBourgeoises

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The Buffet at Bellagio is the buffet we compare all others to! Food is always fresh and plentiful and The selections can't be beat! I think the peeled shrimp may have been a little bit smaller than in the past but we still ate a lot!!! Prices are average for Las Vegas buffets, and lines to get in an be pretty long. We visit each time we're in Vegas.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Vegas is known for it's Buffets and I have been to quite a few, the Buffet at the Bellagio above and beyond stands out as the best of the best. It's a little on the pricier side compared to some of the offers you may see advertised, but trust me when I saw you get what you pay for... and their multiple ROOMS of food do not disappoint!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I am not a huge fan of buffets (only cause I like my food served to me when dining out) however my husband and I had a my vegas voucher so it was a gd deal. We went for a late breakfast and there was a gd enough choice. Everything was cooked ok but nothing wowed us. Would go back if had another voucher.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

For $25 we had the choice of probably hundreds of different food items from starters through mains to puddings all hot or cold. Every nationality in the world was represented I think. And you could try the whole lot if you had the appetite. An enjoyable .experience

Date of visit: July 2016