“Pricey but Worth it”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #252 of 4,853 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$60 - US$125
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Paradise Road and Harmon road
New York City
“Pricey but Worth it”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I arrived at around 8 PM and just wanted to grab some food, not room service, and go to my room. When I saw Nobu, that was it for me. I wanted to go to the Nobu in New York City but trying to get a rez there is crazy. I keep thinking of American Psycho with the reservation thing. Anyway, there was not problem here. I picked up their sashimi platter of the day, a few rolls and couple bottles of Sake. As the reputation proceeds, Nobu is above and beyond and Sushi they I have ever eaten. I went back the next day because it was that good. I always get their special rolls, appetizer since it seems to have the most creativity and probably the freshest ingredients. Just be forewarned, it is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination so come with a full wallet.

Visited April 2011

• Polish first
San Francisco, California
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We splurged on the chef tasting menu and it was one of the best meals I've had. We nearly licked our plates clean through all seven courses. Fish is super fresh, cocktails and sake are delicious, and service is friendly and informative.
Only negative is that it's located within the Hard Rock Casino, so be prepared to dodge drunken Snookis as you head to the shared bathroom.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Colleen B
“Great food with a price !”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This place is not cheap. I would say not a place I would bring kids. The food is really good and set up really fancy. Wouldn't mind it being a little cheaper.

New York
“Awesome Sushi”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Love Nobu, Fresh and delicious sushi. Great drinks and service too!

Visited March 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best Sushi on the Planet”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Sushi at Nobu is an experience that shouldn't be missed. While it's extremely pricey, you won't find another place with better sushi, service, and atmosphere. Highly recommended if you don't mind dropping $150 p/person.

Visited February 2012