“Excellent ”

Gallagher's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gallagher's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 5,628 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We really had a great dinner at Gallagher’s inside New York New York Casino. The steaks were all cooked to perfection and huge! If you are craving a big fat steak, this is the place. Avg price around $50 per entree and the sides are extra but delicious as well. We had creamed corn and Mac n cheese, plenty to share. Service was also A+. We made a Rez on open table but they were able to seat us early on a Wednesday night. My guess is weekends are extremely busy.

2  Thank Bob K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,985)

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We spent a lovely dinner with my girlfriend at this steakhouse.
Located among New York New York Casino which is a bit old school, the food didn’t disappoint. Large portions but quality of meat impeccable.
The service is also quite reactive.
A place to go for great steak.

1  Thank Benoît G
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Pretty much sheer perfection. How's that for a summary?
Seriously.....from the perfect filet mignon to some of the best cheesecake I have EVER had (they really do fly the cheesecake in from New York). What a restaurant! Impeccable service too. Great side dishes -- you order those separately -- a little dish of the mashed potatoes (they call them a potato puree) is perfect for 2 people, the asparagus was divine. The filet mignon was 9 oz., I think, and was $49. That's just for the meat; doesn't include the side dishes. Be prepared to drop some bucks, but it will be a meal you will remember and talk about afterwards.

1  Thank Marie J
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for our anniversary and everything was excellent! The dry aged New York steak was the best I’ve ever had! The staff was friendly and food was superb! Will definitely be going back on our next visit to Las Vegas.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Never had tried a dried aged steak before so had to give this a taste. This was a very tasty 14oz New York Steak. The glaze/sauce that came with it was a nice enhancement. The steak was very tender. You do pay a price though for the awesome steak, I think it was $50 with no additional side dishes. You can purchase a salad for approximately $10 or a vegetable for the same price. The restaurant is located inside New York New York casino.

1  Thank Glenn W

Been to Gallagher's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!