“Fabulous Fine Dining but Overpriced”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Cirque

Le Cirque
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$105 - US$350
Cuisines: French
Good for: View, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Edmonton, Canada
“Fabulous Fine Dining but Overpriced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

We had reservations and requested a view of the fountains and were seated at a table with a view. The service was very good but because there were so many servers I felt our meal was rushed. We were finishing our meal an hour after been seated. We had hoped to be there for 90 minutes and still have plenty of time for our show. They brought me a tray of sweets and a box with two truffles and told me that this was especially for me since I was celebrating a birthday. I noticed all the other ladies received the same things - interesting! It was a nice touch but please be honest. We had dinner the night before at a fine dining restaurant at the Encore hotel for half the price. Le Cirque is a lovely place but not worth the large bill. After staying and dining at the Bellagio a number of times, it looks like prices are going up and quality is going down. Until things change, we are moving up the strip.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank kpatters

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Geneva, Switzerland
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

Simply charming.. from the bar at the entrance where we had a few drinks and a chat with the bar man who was the most charming person ever.. to the minute we left, it was a lovely fun atmosphere but with sophistication and professionalism of staff that is Bellagio - perfect
And they do damned good cocktails too!!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank WWtraveller
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
“Fab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

We decided to go here last minute and got a table no problem. We were going to a show, so we were dining early anyway. They have a pre show dinner menu which we decided to go with and it was excellent and much cheaper than the regular menu. 3 course meal for around $70 each which for this place is an amazing deal. I had the salmon and it was great, my favourite thing was at the end they give the ladies at the table a small box of chocolates to take away with them - a nice touch.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Ruth J
“Exquisite tasting menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I came her for my birthday and it was truly an amazing experience, it has surpassed my expectations. Frederick the sommelier was very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. My favorite was the truffle risotto and the langoustine, try that.

1 Thank foodandwineforever
Fairhope, Alabama
“Top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Took my wife here for our close out dinner during our last Vegas trip and was not dissappointed. The service was fantastic and though I usually don't go for French fare, this place just blew me away.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Sunrisederm

Been to Le Cirque? Share your experiences!