“Top Class Food and Service”
Review of Circo - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Fantastic top class restaurant with great service.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

The ambiance is great and food is excellent for a very honest price!

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Beautiful dinner, perfectly executed, great service. Relaxing environment. The pastas were excellent.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

My wife and I recently had our Anniversary dinner at Circo at The Bellagio in Las Vegas. The food and service was awesome!

Not sure if its because we made it known it was our Anniversary, but they seated us at a nice table looking out at the fountain. The decorations in the restaurant were great!

We started with a half bottle of wine and some bread. We were told before hand the bread was so good it could act as your appetizer, which is true. We both opted for a pasta dish ordering the Pappardelle, which is a flat wide noodle with tuscan sausage and mushrooms. It was absolutely delicious! It was ready quickly too. We did partake in the desert by choosing a wonderful soufflé and they gave it a special touch which you can see in the photo I have attached.

The hotel had someone going around taking photos. Of course it wasn't cheap but since it was our Anniversary we took a small package and the photographer was great and got some good shots too!

We would love to go back and recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I took my family to Circo prior to seeing "O" at the Bellagio. We ended up having a problem getting our food in time for the show so the evening didn't end well. (It could have been related to the Nevada Governor's arrival, since he came after we did and he and his large security team received their meals well before us.) Even though we didn't get to really enjoy the food because of the rush, what we did have was good. The manager was very apologetic and took two meals off the bill, plus he offered to let us come back after the show for desert. I'd go again but probably would give myself an even bigger time cushion if I had show tickets.