“Decent pizza, fair price, delivered.”
Review of Pizza My Dear

Pizza My Dear
Ranked #1,343 of 5,623 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 14, 2015

We got a few different styles of pizza and some wings. The first thing I noted was that for me the crust was a little thick. Aside from that, the toppings were really pretty good. I liked each piece more as I ate it. It sort of developed over time for me. They have a couple of locations and free delivery apparently depends on your proximity.

Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

I'm so happy that they opened a new location on the west side. I enjoy ordering from both locations at least twice a week. They have everything from pizza to great chicken Caesar salad. This place is highly recommended if you are in Vegas.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

We have had food delivered to our site at the Oasis RV Park, no charge for delivery. We also stopped by the restaurant and got food to go. Each time the food was excellent. The meatball sub is very good as is the steak sandwich and the bread is wonderful. Don't miss their garden salad, also wonderful.
We have used the southeast location.
I would return to this restaurant again!

1  Thank Douglas K
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Given that my last name ends with an 'O' it is safe for you all to assume that I'm Italian and as an Italian I do LOVE pizza. Whenever I'm in an area for more than a day I like to try and find a locally owned and run place to eat. Something that is outside of the chain runs. On this trip my dad, my friend and I found a place in a strip mall called "Pizza My Dear". It's a small place (only a couple of booths for in house seating), but the guys working there are great. They have a variety of sizes to order from. You can even get Gluten free pizza crust, which made it very easy for my friend to enjoy her pizza for she needs to eat Gluten free items. They have more than just pizza too, but why would anyone want something other than pizza?? Ok, ok, so maybe there's a past lover or two out there, but unfortunately for you I didn't try the pasta so I guess you'll have to give a try for yourself and write your own review. As for my review - if you are going to have pizza in the Vegas area, give these guys a call or stop in and order one up. You won't be sorry. I know I wasn't.

Christina Z, Owner at Pizza My Dear, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2015

Dear Timberwolf9999,
We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at Pizza My Dear! We are a small place and try to focus on the quality of our product and the freshness of our ingredients. So glad you found us during your vacation! Also, its great to hear that your friend was able to take advantage of our gluten free crust! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review and hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Las Vegas!

Reviewed October 4, 2014

I was hungry last night after not eating anything all day so I thought a pizza delivered to my hotel room would be easy, maybe not the best pizza, but easy and i wouldn't have to go out while watching the ALDS. GEEEZ, I could not have been more off the mark.
This was BY FAR, the BEST pizza I have ever had delivered to a Hotel room, and maybe, the best pizza EVER.
I ordered the Americas favorite 3 meats THIN. also, I asked for extra sauce because most places put on very little.
the pizza got here in just the time they quoted, (about 1 hour and 15 minutes on a Friday night at 8PM).
I started eating and ate 1/2 of the 14" pizza and was overfull.(next time I will get a smaller one.
the Hotel (Holiday Inn recommended this place so I gave the leftovers to the employees as a thank you....)
I will be here another month so I will be ordering from this place at least once a week...LOL

Christina Z, Owner at Pizza My Dear, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2014

Bernie, We are so glad you enjoyed your thin crust "America's Three Favorite" NY Style Pizza! Our team will be so glad to hear the praise and we appreciate your patience on a busy Friday night! Looking forward to your next visit. Do you think you will get the same pizza or try something new? Travel Safe and we'll see you soon!
Cheers,