“Great Pizza, Great Lunch Specials”
Review of Pizza My Dear

Pizza My Dear
Ranked #1,338 of 5,407 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 14, 2016

I am originally from Michigan, and good pizza is hard to find in Las Vegas. This is really good pizza, good flavor, generous toppings, and a price that is reasonable for lunch. I would highly recommend this place for lunch. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed January 9, 2016

Their $5.00 lunch special is the best buy in town! You can get a 16" one topping pizza for $5.00. It can be thin or thick crust. These pizza's are hand made and crust doesn't taste like card board. They are family owned and operated. 2 locations-SE & NW

Reviewed December 14, 2015

We got a few different styles of pizza and some wings. The first thing I noted was that for me the crust was a little thick. Aside from that, the toppings were really pretty good. I liked each piece more as I ate it. It sort of developed over time for me. They have a couple of locations and free delivery apparently depends on your proximity.

Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

I'm so happy that they opened a new location on the west side. I enjoy ordering from both locations at least twice a week. They have everything from pizza to great chicken Caesar salad. This place is highly recommended if you are in Vegas.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

We have had food delivered to our site at the Oasis RV Park, no charge for delivery. We also stopped by the restaurant and got food to go. Each time the food was excellent. The meatball sub is very good as is the steak sandwich and the bread is wonderful. Don't miss their garden salad, also wonderful.
We have used the southeast location.
I would return to this restaurant again!

1  Thank Douglas K

Been to Pizza My Dear? Share your experiences!