“Wow finally Great Pizza in Vegas”
Review of Pizza My Dear

Pizza My Dear
Ranked #1,339 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I order pizza and wings to watch a NFL playoff game and I was glad I did. Wow! This was the best pizza I have ever had in Vegas it was so good I ate all of it. I ordered the supreme it was delicious, oh lord it was so good. The wings were great and seasoned just right. This is the best pizza and wings in Las Vegas. This is my place for pizza and wings.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

We got 2 14 " pizzas, 1 with 4 toppings and 2nd one with 7 toppings : )
All toppings were fresh and perfect in portions size: )
Great prices and service with a friendly smile : )

Christina Z, Owner at Pizza My Dear, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

We are glad you enjoyed your pizzas! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

I was craving good pizza after eating some really horrible stuff at the resort where I was staying. Found recommendations for this one, and headed off. The Hawaiian Pizza was very good - not greasy at all. It had lots of pineapple, ham, and extra cheese. Did I mention that it was not greasy. It met my craving very well! The staff was very pleasant. There are only 2 4-top tables in the place, so I guess they do mostly take-out and delivery. I would cheerfully eat pizza from Pizza My Dear again.

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Oh my, this place is simply the best. We are at Oais rv park and the flyer was in our hand outs. Ordered the american 3 14 inch. So so good couldn't eat it all despite that we were so very hungry. They had said 35 minutes. Wasnt that long and here they are at our site with piping hot pizza with plates napkins and grated cheese and hot pepper flakes. Driver was so pleasant. So reasonable on price and has quality ingredients. Order up folks you won't be sorry.

Thank you for your feedback! So happy to hear our staff exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in Vegas! Friendly staff, fast delivery and they even give you plates and napkins!!! Small hidden gem that should be experienced

Been to Pizza My Dear? Share your experiences!