“Credit card fraud”

Pizza My Dear
Ranked #1,343 of 5,623 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I hadn't ordered from them in awhile and decided to give them another try because they used to be great and hoped they had worked out their problems from the last few times.

Ordered some wings and a salad.

About 5 minutes after I ordered, they called me back and said, "We don't deliver out there anymore." Fine.

Yet, a few minutes after that, I get an email saying they charged my card for the order anyway.

I called back and talked to the manager. He told me I'd get a refund in 3 to 5 days. When I said I needed that money to order food tonight, he said, "Too bad."

If they had ANY customer service skills AT ALL and actually CARED about their customers, they would have delivered the food they charged me for....and they certainly wouldn't have said "too bad" when I told them I had no money for food after they charged me.

Outrageous.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I order pizza and wings to watch a NFL playoff game and I was glad I did. Wow! This was the best pizza I have ever had in Vegas it was so good I ate all of it. I ordered the supreme it was delicious, oh lord it was so good. The wings were great and seasoned just right. This is the best pizza and wings in Las Vegas. This is my place for pizza and wings.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

We got 2 14 " pizzas, 1 with 4 toppings and 2nd one with 7 toppings : )
All toppings were fresh and perfect in portions size: )
Great prices and service with a friendly smile : )

Christina Z, Owner at Pizza My Dear, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

We are glad you enjoyed your pizzas! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

I was craving good pizza after eating some really horrible stuff at the resort where I was staying. Found recommendations for this one, and headed off. The Hawaiian Pizza was very good - not greasy at all. It had lots of pineapple, ham, and extra cheese. Did I mention that it was not greasy. It met my craving very well! The staff was very pleasant. There are only 2 4-top tables in the place, so I guess they do mostly take-out and delivery. I would cheerfully eat pizza from Pizza My Dear again.

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Oh my, this place is simply the best. We are at Oais rv park and the flyer was in our hand outs. Ordered the american 3 14 inch. So so good couldn't eat it all despite that we were so very hungry. They had said 35 minutes. Wasnt that long and here they are at our site with piping hot pizza with plates napkins and grated cheese and hot pepper flakes. Driver was so pleasant. So reasonable on price and has quality ingredients. Order up folks you won't be sorry.

Thank you for your feedback! So happy to hear our staff exceeded your expectations.