“Olives..the only good thing to eat here”
Review of Olives

Olives
Ranked #166 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$31 - US$44
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 20 April 2012

My husband and I ate here in April. we were surprised that the food was just not good. balsamic vinegar dressing on my salad was just some vinegar on some Bibb Lettus..very bitter and unattractive to look at. the butternut squash pasta with brown butter sauce had a very odd taste and the sauce looked very glue like ..????? Lots of cornstarch perhaps...not good..my husband had chicken which was not moist and there was a very small portion..the service was good but the food was shameful for the price..with all the great restaurants to choice from I would stay away from this place

There are newer reviews for Olives

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Liked: all 5 members of our party LOVED their food. Great service without being invasive. Good wine list.
Disliked: I wanted a patio table and did everything the reservation staff suggested to secure it. Upon arrival, though I was told we'd have to wait 2 hours for a patio table.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I will never forget that flavor, delicious. The food was fantastic as well.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

The bread and the menu is impressive. My squash tortellini was served cold. Service was super SLOW! The chairs are too low to be able to see out of window to view fountains. It was a birthday and to celebrate the restaurant provided some nice chocolate truffles free of charge.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Make sure you make a booking and if the weather is nice ,an outside table will give you a view of the fountain show.Food was excellent and service very good .Good wine list .

Been to Olives? Share your experiences!