“This Review is for Flavors Buffet in Harrah's”

Flavors, The Buffet
Ranked #1,292 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I expected more and higher quality food. There was quite a selection divided into Oriental, Seafood, Italian, Spanish, American food. I tried it all, but both my wife and I are going to try other buffets next time we are in Vegas.

1  Thank Douglas D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,830)

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Nothing special about the buffet at Harrah's. Long wait (typical of these things). Food was only "OK". We didn't leave hungry, but we certainly didn't have a "fine dining" experience either. Just as an example, the ice cream/gelato had a crust on it, as if the surface had thawed and refrozen. Ugh.

1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed April 1, 2018

The buffet prices in Vegas are WAY over priced. $33 per person after tax but before tip. I'd much prefer to be waited on if I'm going to pay this much on a meal. The food selection was average.

1  Thank Cherrie D
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We arrived at 8:30PM. I had a Total Rewards card but my nephew and niece wanted to purchase the 24 hour Buffet of Buffets wrist band. They were told that they must go to the Total Rewards counter to make the purchase. Other restaurants in the program let you get them at the restaurant. This one said they don't use the armbands but rather the cards themselves so they needed to get new Total Rewards cards. That took a little time. When we returned after we made the purchase for the meals we were told that the food gets taken away from the buffet at 9:00PM so it was recommended that we get all we wanted to eat within that 30 minute timeframe. I wish I had known that before we purchased the meal. I definitely did not get my money's worth. Just basic food on the buffet. They did however have sushi (which was missing from other buffets I have visited).

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I have eaten here before not expensive breakfast has lot of different choices has been fixed up we love to stay at harrahs because everything is very clean