“Average lunch”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

The food was good. Nothing amazing about it. The sushi rolls were good, didn't have a lot of variety. I would stop again if I was right by it. Dinner might be better.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,858)

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I assume the other meals are tasty too but my buddies and I really enjoyed breakfast the. You could get the normal, bland buffet eggs there if you really wanted to but why do that when there were several different egg options (including an omelet chef standing by).

They also had a bunch of different kinds of sausages and even some delicious smoked salmon for my bagel.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

This is pricey considering the type of food available. We ended up filling a take out container for a lower price, which was around $14. I think the eat-in cost is near $25. It was good enough to kill the hunger pains but nowhere that I would return to eat.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We ate at Flavors as we got a good deal because we were seeing a play at Harrahs. Although there was a large variety of different foods, the food wasn't that good. There's Mexican, American, Seafood etc. I tried the ribs (good), corn on the cob (ok), mac and cheese (fair), peel and eat shrimp (ok), shrimp shooter (not spicy), shrimp fried rice(dry), mussels (ok). There was a good variety of desserts. I had the cherry pie and the cherries tasted like canned ones and the cream puff which was good. There was fruit and more pastries but how much can you eat? Again, it was ok but I wouldn't go back. I can't even give it a good.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Busy place. This location has apparently gotten many of the things they took away from the Buffet at Planet Hollywood. Has many more options. We bought the 24 hour Buffet pass from total rewards and got our money's worth.