“Nice Relaxed Lunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Durango
Description: Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe & Lounge is a quintessential "hot spot" offering an extensive variety of Mediterranean favorites and specialty beverages for an exceptional dining experience. Since 1988, Paymon's has led the way with a fine presentation of traditional Greek, Middle Eastern, Italian, Persian, Indian and vegetarian dishes. Located in an exotic but fun setting, Paymon's will allure you with the unrivaled and distinctive charm and ambience only found in the best Cafes in the Mediterranean. If you are searching for the entire Mediterranean experience in Las Vegas, there is only one safe bet and that is Paymon's. A popular hang out for many of Las Vegas' most recognizable and notable personalities, Paymon's has racked up 27 awards in 5 categories from the Las Vegas Review Journal "Best of" polls. Make sure you check out the First Hookah Lounge in America, at Paymon's!
Reviewed July 24, 2017

A nice relaxed lunch today with an old friend from law school. The Fatosh salads with a nice serving of salmon were excellent. Service was timely and we were not pushed to turn our table. Thank you.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

We visited this Cafe last night. Pepe was our waiter and he was perfect! He was just the right amount of attentive, without being the kind overbearing, "My name is... and I'll be your server," type of waiter, where they keep interrupting discussions.

The food? To die for! And the atmosphere was calm, pleasant, just the right ambiance. This is not one of those quicky blue and white Greek restaurants. It has it all! From Persian, to Greek and nearly every well-known Mediterranean dish you can think of.

My husband had the Chicken Marsala and it had my mouth watering, it looked so delicious. He said from the time they set the plate down and he smelled it, it was incredible. He ate every bite and couldn't comment enough, except to say he was full.

I had the Vegetarian Combination Plate. And everything on that plate was amazing. I had never had vegetarian dolmas, but these were superb. The Athenes Fries and cucumber dipping sauce, fantastic. The Falafel and dipping sauce, oh mannnnnn! The Bab Ganosh was incredible too. EVERYTHING was fabulous.

There was only one problem! You actually GET what you pay for! The portions were so generous that we left full, and I had to ask for a box, because I refused to leave one delicious thing behind, when I could have it today for lunch and be in hog heaven again.

I can't WAIT to go back and try something else!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

This is our all time favorite when it comes to Mediterranean food. The hummus is lovely. I've never had a bad meal there but the kicker? Their iced tea is the best in town, hands down. Great service and a fantastic menu.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have lived all over Las Vegas and we have been driving across town for years to eat the best Gyros and hummus ever. We love this place. The service is fast and friendly and the food is the best mediteranian food around. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I have visited the restaurant on two occasions and thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service. I was a bit disappointed because their menu does not include my favorite dish, lamb chops. Every Mediterranean restaurant should include lamb chops. They do carry lamb kabobs which are very tasty though. The tabouli, hummus and the gyros are really good too. The drinks are excellent. The service is attentive even when the restaurant is busy on a Friday night! The restaurant is conveniently located right on Sahara and easy to find with a giant sign in front of their ample parking lot. I will definitely visit the restaurant again (always looking for lamb chops on the menu)!

Been to Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe? Share your experiences!