26,886 results
All reviews sw steakhouse le reve red card beautiful hotel tower suite floor to ceiling windows fashion show mall other hotels strip view per day casino floor resort fee tableau las vegas luxury nightclub
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stayed here for a week on a stag do and what a week it was! The hotel was pristine. From the rooms to the restaurants to the shops everything was 6 star. I would not hesitate to stay here again. From the moment I walked in I felt special. Cannot recommend enough if your planning a Vegas holiday.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The Wynn is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel exceeded our expectations -- our room was quiet with a fabulous view, very comfy bed and pillows, excellent amenities in room, clean and spacious. We enjoyed the private entrance, quick check in and check out, excellent concierge, and the restaurants. Cab service at the private entrance was quick and efficient. We would definitely stay at The Wynn again -- a fabulous property.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Everyone we encountered from the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They went the extra mile and more.
The breakfast buffet was to die for.
The hotel room was very comfortable and we had a great view towards the mountains.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the strip and the mountains.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was our first time staying at the Towers. There is a private entrance to the reception area to which we were led to by a bellman. Koi ponds, flowers, beautiful. No waiting to check in - we were in our room within minutes. We had decided to splurge a bit after the hectic holidays and treat ourselves to the Towers. I had booked a simple king room but we were upgraded to Parlor Suite. (having a Red Card and enjoying time in the casino helps) Gorgeous room, palatial bathroom, first class linens and towels, maid service twice a day, quiet, incredible staff. Can not wait to go back. First time in Vegas that I could have stayed longer - we go 2-4 times a year. Strongly recommend!

Room tip: I highly doubt there is a bad room in the towers. We had golf course view which was very nice. Faces east so we caught a few beautiful sunrises (I guess that is one advantage of trying to stay on east coast time)
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet P
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was here on business in January 2014 during CES. While I am not a big fan of Vegas, the Wynn was nice in that the typical smoke haze wasn't very noticeable in the casino or elsewhere on the property and the overall condition of the hotel was very nice. The rooms are decorated in gold and white which was a bit much for my tastes but very clean overall.

Room tip: As is typical in Vegas, the rooms facing the strip are a bit noisier although the room I had was still quiet overall. Ask for a room facing away from the strip if you want to avoid any traffic noise, sirens from police/fire vehicles, etc..
Date of stay: January 2014