“Beautiful house quiet location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AngelK916
Sacramento, California
“Beautiful house quiet location”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I brought some friends to see a concert . We thought it would be nicer to all stay in a house together so we could relax and hang out without having to sit in a hotel room. What a great choice! This house is beautiful, about a 10 to 15 minute short trip to the strip. It was so peaceful in the morning to start out a busy day of sightseeing and gaming. We had no trouble getting ahold of the owner's agent for this property, no trouble finding it or getting in once there. Everything was nice, clean and well maintained inside and out. Thank you for a nice stay!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Gwen B
“Nice Location, not so nice customer service”
Reviewed December 3, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

We spent time in this rental during the Thanksgiving holiday and were very pleased with the overall location and the spaciousness of the home. However we did not have access to the garage and the home was very dusty and dirty in certain areas which resulted in me needing to clean before we could unpack. We contacted the PM to inform him that if he was paying for housekeeping they weren't doing a good job however he wasn't so receptive to the news and was a tad bit rude about me informing him of the conditions stating we could go find another property if we wanted. Then, we had thanksgiving dinner with our family and he called at 1:00 am in the morning to say that he had received a complaint from the neighbors which we aren't sure why because everyone was gone by 9:00 pm. I informed him that we are an elderly couple and were having thanksgiving dinner with our family and didn't receive any complaints from anyone and am not sure why he felt the need to call us at that time of the morning as we were in the bed. He then stated he was going to come over to inspect the property which we were fine with because again nothing happened other than dinner. He did send someone over the next day I guess to verify that we were an elderly couple and that we weren't having a party as the person never entered the property to inspect ( we left the house in better shape than when arrived because the PM sent a text to me to tell me so). We are home owners who like to travel and during the thanksgiving week we usually will have dinner with our family on thanksgiving and have been doing this for years. And in my 10 years of renting vacation rentals this was by far the worst experience we had and will not be renting this property again and hope to avoid dealing with this property manager in the near future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very Spacious for our needs
Liked least: The house wasn't cleaned very well and I had to dust, clean and mop the main areas and the customer service was appalling. And I am still awaiting my rental deposit to be returned.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Dec 2015
This review is typical of entitled people today ,they tell me its three people staying at the home so in the middle of the night my property manager gets a call from two neighbours saying there's a party at the home with 15 cars taking all the street parking so its our fault she didn't tell us how many people were coming plus the rental agreement has a maximum of six people should my property manager ignore the breaking of the agreement?? . Yes as the criminals say its not thin its the police
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing