1,134 results
All reviews steak and shake hooter girls off the strip black jack decent hotel spacious room pool area min walk close to the airport stayed nights table games slot machines new york new york mgm casino blackjack vegas
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I had some friends in town for a buddies divorce party and of course they had to go to Hooters and see what it was all about. We were not disappointed. Our server Hylee was great and very friendly and the wings were good too. We will be back Vegas!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your visit. We will share your comments with Hylee to let her know that she provided great service! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I love the fun environment at hooters. The sports bar is the best! Lots of tvs to watch all the games, beer pong & the funnest bartenders! Trisha always helps me and my friends out and makes sure we have a great time. Big thanks to Trisha and Brandon at the sports bar. This is the spot to hang out at! Will continue to come back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. We love the fact that you love us! We will be sure to let Trisha and Brandon know that they helped make your time with us fun. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I stayed here back in October and my friend and I paid all together with fees and resort fee less than 150$ CDN for two nights.

This hotel isn't all about the bells and whistles it's basically a place to sleep and store your belongings.

It's close to the strip has free wifi and is clean and safe.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you and your friend enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you both back again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I came here recently for dinner and had a better experience than you typically get at other restaurants in town. Hylee is fantastic at her job. She is friendly and fun and made the experience memorable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We will be sure to let Hylee know she helped make your time with us great. See you again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

This Hotel provides amazing value for your money. Its technically not on the strip but its so close you might as well consider it on the strip. Its only a short walk to the strip or if you know where your going, you can take a short cut right through the MGM. My room only cost me $38 usd (before resort fees) but they gave me a $25 usd food credit for each day of my stay.

This food credit saved us one meal a day for two people. You can get 2 pizzas from the Pizza hut right in the Casino, Breakfast for 2, or two night owl steaks and drinks (after midnight) and each meal option is covered by the food credit.

The room for $38 a night was amazing. Yes it didn't have every amenity you would get in a $200 room, but what do you expect for $38. My room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the bathroom was a tub with a shower but it was clean and large enough for anyone. The shower head was lacking in pressure but this is the trend in Vegas as water from Lake Mead is becoming scarce and every casino is looking to save money on water. the shower head was capable of getting the job done with just a couple more minutes in the shower. The room was missing a coffee maker but so did the way more expensive room I stayed at in February at the MGM Grand. This was an easy fix since their is a bus stop literally right outside the casino the bus stops right at a Walmart where for $15 you can get a coffee maker, filters, and coffee for the room.

They did some recent renovations but don't think all new rooms, think more along the lines of a new coat of paint. For the value this is great. Its basically old light fixtures, wall plugs, and faucets with a fresh coat of paint. I was more than happy with this because it was all clean and in perfect working condition.

The room had free WiFi that was easy to log into and was fast enough to stream on. Our TV was around 40 inches, and had a huge selection of TV channels. the HDMI was easily accessible for hooking up laptops or android boxes.

The Casino has 2 pools but only one of them is heated. They have a bar right on the patio which in the summer is usually the place to be but since I visited in November was mostly deserted. The pool that is warmed is warm enough for people from cold climates to swim but people from warm climates will find it to cold to swim. The one downside to the pool was the lack of a hot tub. We spent a lot of time walking on this trip and it would of been nice to relax in a hot tub after each day.

The casino staff and restaurant servers were very friendly and helpful. The Casino is much smaller and easy to Navigate. You won't get lost in this casino like you will in others, but it still has all the popular slot machines, table games and sports books you would expect at one of the major casinos.

They have free parking out front, in the parkade, and free valet service. I never used the valet, but I parked out front and in the parkade. Both are very close to the Casino and you will be back in your room in only a few minutes after parking your car

Hooters Restaurant!!!!!! Yes this restaurant gets its own special section because hey whats the use of staying at Hooters Casino if your not going to check out the restaurant. You've heard the old saying "I go to Hooters for the wings" but it's true. The wings here were amazing. In fact all the food we had was amazing. If I can give you two suggestions for your trip to hooters restaurant is try both the Daytona and smoked wings. You will not be disappointed.

For Those of you who want to know, Yes the Casino, and Hooters Restaurant have the beautiful Hooters girls wearing those low cut shirts, and very short shorts. They were very friendly and nice to talk with.

In summary I would recommend this hotel to anyone who isn't a hotel snob and enjoys an amazing value. If you need to have a brand new room, with all new fixtures, an expensive mini bar, and luxurious bathrooms then go ahead and pay over $200 a night. Now If you want a room that stands up against the base rooms at other hotels like The Monte Carlo, MGM, Excalibur, and The Luxor (all of which I have stayed at multiple times) at a way cheaper price then book a Room at Hooters Casino and Hotel and have an amazing trip just like I did.

Room Tip: quiet floors, great value, friendly staff, great food
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. Wow!! We truly appreciate all of the kind words regarding your stay. We want our guests to have the best overall experience when staying with us and it looks like we succeeded with you. We can't wait to see you again next time! Please make it soon!