1,131 results
All reviews steak and shake hooter girls off the strip black jack decent hotel spacious room pool area min walk close to the airport stayed nights table games slot machines new york new york mgm casino blackjack vegas
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I had a very pleasant experience in the hooters hotel and casino. While we were waiting for the room to be ready, we grabbed a drink at the bar and some appetizers. Buffalo shrimp are really amazing. Tyler, at the saloon bar, has recomended them to us along with his favorite drinks. He greeted us with a smile and service all around was exceptional. It was a perfect start of our mini vacation. Hopefully next time when I visit I will get to talk to Tyler again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to let Tyler know he helped make your time here great! Please do come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I had some friends in town for a buddies divorce party and of course they had to go to Hooters and see what it was all about. We were not disappointed. Our server Hylee was great and very friendly and the wings were good too. We will be back Vegas!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your visit. We will share your comments with Hylee to let her know that she provided great service! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I love the fun environment at hooters. The sports bar is the best! Lots of tvs to watch all the games, beer pong & the funnest bartenders! Trisha always helps me and my friends out and makes sure we have a great time. Big thanks to Trisha and Brandon at the sports bar. This is the spot to hang out at! Will continue to come back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. We love the fact that you love us! We will be sure to let Trisha and Brandon know that they helped make your time with us fun. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I stayed here back in October and my friend and I paid all together with fees and resort fee less than 150$ CDN for two nights.

This hotel isn't all about the bells and whistles it's basically a place to sleep and store your belongings.

It's close to the strip has free wifi and is clean and safe.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you and your friend enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you both back again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I came here recently for dinner and had a better experience than you typically get at other restaurants in town. Hylee is fantastic at her job. She is friendly and fun and made the experience memorable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We will be sure to let Hylee know she helped make your time with us great. See you again soon!