1,053 results
All reviewssteak and shakeoff the stripblack jackdecent hotelpool areamin walkclose to the airportstayed nightstable gamesslot machinesnew york new yorkmgmcasinoblackjackvegaslasgambling
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Hooters Casino Hotel is my new favorite place to stay on The Strip in Las Vegas!

It affordably offers the same luxuries as the overpriced, “big name” hotels without the price gouging Vegas is famous for. From ample free parking (free valet included!) and super fast complimentary WiFi to large well appointed rooms with exceptionally plush mattresses, luxurious sheets, five star bathroom amenities and flat-screen TV, Hooters Casino Hotel offers all this at a price that leaves you plenty of spending money to enjoy the town.

And the Hooters staff is incredible! Their genuine pleasure helping guests shines through with every interaction.

I knew I was arriving late after a long flight and called Bryce at reservations to confirm that was okay. She assured me all was taken care of, not to worry and to have a safe flight.

Upon arrival and without any waiting, I was welcomed with a warm smile at the reception by Esme, who promptly checked me in and answered all my questions. Unlike other Vegas hotels where your room is in another zip code, the elevators leading up to mine were just a few feet away and I was up in my room in less than two minutes. If I hadn’t been so exhausted, I would’ve hit the casino in the lobby as it appeared that all the croupiers were having as much fun as the guests.

After a perfect night’s sleep, I was on my way again. Michael, the morning valet, promptly brought my car and kindly offered me directions to my next destination. I really wish I could’ve stayed longer.

I have lived in the most glamorous hotels in the world and for me, a hotel’s elegance is defined more by its dedicated, courteous staff than by all the amenities. With Hooters Casino Hotel, I have both!

Of course, I could’ve paid more and stayed somewhere else. But why?! A smart traveler to Las Vegas knows to stay at Hooters!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank you for your review. Wow! We truly appreciate the kind words about your stay... and about our employees! We strive to provide the best hotel experience in Las Vegas and it looks like we succeeded. We will share your comments with those employees to let them know they helped make your time with us great. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

We were in Vegas for the NFR. We went to the hooters saloon in hooters casino. Amanda and Tyler were our bartenders. Amanda suggested the breakfast burrito and she couldn’t have been more spot on, I loved it! Both were attentive and made our breakfast experience exceptional! I would highly recommend stopping in to see them and trying the ceasers!

Stayed: December 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the comments and are pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. We will be sure to let Amanda and Tyler know that they helped make your experience a great one. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

...and it just keeps getting better! I really like what they've done with the place. They've added some great new choices in their little food court area, plus the bars are fun with friendly staff (both male & female), not to mention the very reasonable prices! You can never go wrong with the wings either. They have good table games with low minimums plus have all the good new slots. Their players club status is more obtainable and realistic than most others as well. They've done a nice job with the rooms, they are basic, but clean and comfortable. I've stay at a lot of nice hotels this year and their mattresses have been by far the most comfortable. The hotel room bathrooms are in need of an updating, but otherwise I have no issues with the rooms themselves.

Room Tip: Stripview is always my room of choice.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We also would like to thank you for continuing to choose us to be with during your time in Las Vegas. We have another exciting food venue coming soon to the property and we can't wait to have you come back to check it out. See you soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I had a very pleasant experience in the hooters hotel and casino. While we were waiting for the room to be ready, we grabbed a drink at the bar and some appetizers. Buffalo shrimp are really amazing. Tyler, at the saloon bar, has recomended them to us along with his favorite drinks. He greeted us with a smile and service all around was exceptional. It was a perfect start of our mini vacation. Hopefully next time when I visit I will get to talk to Tyler again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to let Tyler know he helped make your time here great! Please do come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I had some friends in town for a buddies divorce party and of course they had to go to Hooters and see what it was all about. We were not disappointed. Our server Hylee was great and very friendly and the wings were good too. We will be back Vegas!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your visit. We will share your comments with Hylee to let her know that she provided great service! Please come back and see us again soon.