Message from TripAdvisor:

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed here for 4 nts before moving to the Wynn. This place was great value. We were in tower 2 on the 27th floor and had a studio (because we reckoned we wouldn't be spending too much time in the room)
The room is spot on - loved having the coffee maker and fridge. Although there was a resort fee of $22 (which I think has just gone up for bookings made after mid Feb) at least we got water and coffee daily and free internet. (in Wynn it was just internet)
Semi strip view - not high enough to get real feel for it but good enough. We liked it so much we never drew the curtains. Very quiet room, even though near ice machine and lift.

Nice toiletries and great big spa bath which was great after all the walking.
It is about 15 mins along moving walkways and through MGM shops and restaurants to the MGM casino. Could also go out of towers doors and get onto strip that way.
Going again I would opt for 1 bedroom suite - purely because I was awake from 5.00 am each morning and could have made cofee and watched tv without disturbing my partner!

Liked having the Starbucks in the lobby of other tower. Great to nip down for fruit cup and croissants in the morning.

Check in/out was a bit slow. Staff don't seem as professional as at other places. Also,I had booked a wake up call one morning and that never happened.

Very handy for NYNY and Planet Hollywood and fine for walking to Paris/Ballys/Bellagio and Luxor/Hard Rock

All in all the stay was superb value for money and a very good base.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank highfly

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I wish i can give 5 star rating but i dont feel 5 star when i come. The bedroom is quite large, its studio suite without balcony it nice if you can get free upgrade to balcony one. I stay for 5 nights and no special treat from hotel, all i get is high floor with strip view, the second night i sleep i felt itchy i thought its a cold or just me, but my wife felt itchy on 3rd and 4th night, on the 5th day we ask for other room, i can not stand it, i dont know if its bed bug or not, because i never experience it before. Then they give us lower floor with the view facing airport and MGM Pool. Sadly the MGM grand pool is not open until we left, that sad, you pay resort fee just for small swimming pool, internet and newspaper. but its not big deal.

The Tv is not big enough because its above kitchen and sink, so it look so funny next to microwave. The sofa i don't feel clean enough, the water boiler has coffee residue left from resident before us, the ice blender/crusher is dusty. Remember to clean or wash it before you use it. I use the spa every single day, very nice, i would love to stay here again when i return or if i can find other hotel with spa at this price near the south strip.

one more thing, still noisy after 1am, i still can hear people talking loud may be drunk, not sure... as if you don't realise it you in sin city, but i choose to stay here because its not casino hotel, or nightclub. so i cannot hear any loud noise. but still you can find other guest so noisy.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Review Melbourne, Australia 2012

My husband and I and a group of relatives (9 people ), stayed at the Signature at MGM Grand February 2012 for our daughters wedding.

We all stayed in Tower 1 except the Bride and Groom who were in Tower 2.

We were dropped of at Tower 3. The staff at check in at Tower 3 were friendly, we had no delays in getting checked in, but we had to cart our own luggage to Tower 1 which is via a connecting walkway. Along the way, there is a slight rise to this walkway and it is carpeted, so I did find it a bit rough to move forward with my heavy luggage. I think the check in area should provide luggage trolleys for their patrons.

We had a king bed/room with a kitchenette. The room was spacious with a seperate bathroom and restroom. Very nicely decorated. The amenities were excellent, and we were able to make a coffee or a small snack at when we wanted. I do recommend having a kitchenette, when we look at room service, it would have cost approx $20.00 for coffee, not to mention the tip.

We all stayed at the hotel for 7 nights. Our overall stay at the Signature was OK. The thing that I disliked the most was the long, long, long, long, walk to the Buffett Breakfast at the MGM Grand (sister hotel) each morning, where we all met each day. They even have travellators in the walkways to help you get there, like they do at Los Angeles airport, thats how far you are walking each day. (There is a breakfast area, in Tower 2, but is can be a bit pricey).
The Buffett was approx. $24.00 per head on weekends, and $17.00 on weekdays, all you can eat.

Other reviews that I read before going to Las Vegas, did mentioned how far you had to walk to get from A to B, but I honestly thought they were exagerating, but their not.
You have to walk thru the casion to get to the Buffett, the noise level is always loud. I did not like that every morning before having my breakfast. There is noise everywhere, they don't have quiet places, they seem to cater for the young, with rock music, and the boom boom, my God, even some of the slot machines vibrate, and once again, the game mode is set for loud.

Dont get me wrong, I am a young 58 year old, and I love having fun and living my life, but even I like a quiet corner in a great venue from time to time, it was just a shame, the only place you could find a quiet place, was back in your hotel room and lets face it,your on holiday, you dont want to spend much time in your hotel room. Just be aware, that's all.

Overall, if I were to go back to Vegas, I would look for another hotel that has kitchen facilities, but also has a Buffett breakfast area closer to where our room was. The Signature is not somewhere that I would stay again mainly because of distance to get to breakfast.

I am glad I had the experience, Las Vegas is big, bright and loud.

Room Tip: I bedroom suite was very nice and lots of room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Julieejoy
Reviewed 9 March 2012

First trip to Vegas - stayed here 6 nights - beautiful suite - had everything you would need for an extended stay - smoke free suite and no casino in lobby so very quiet.
Would definitely stay here on my next trip.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor - nice view - quiet - far from elevator
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The suite was wonderful--surrounded by glass, separate sleeping and relaxing rooms, including a full kitchen. The decor was great and the hotel just screams bright but elegant, not gaudy. The hotel is connected by a LONG set of hallways to the MGM, but well worth it. Best place we've stayed in Vegas so far.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mickey91
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Was in Vegas for (what else!) a trade show recently and stayed at the Signature for two nights. Excellent! The front desk staff were very friendly, and immediately upgraded me to a a larger room without my even asking. The room was amazing--a huge suite, with TWO bathrooms (the larger had a giant jacuzzi tub and glass walled shower) and a TV that rose out of the desk James Bond-style!! Location was fine. My only complaint was the Delights restaurant--overpriced and not very good quality. Very good fitness area--clean with good equipment. I didn't get to check out the pool because of the temperature, but from what I saw from my room it looked like it would be great come the warm weather. I would recommend booking directly through the hotel, as the travel sites don't seem to get as a good a rate and don't always have the promotions that the hotel offers directly (like a dining credit, etc).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

MGM Grand Signature hotel wants to be an upper class hotel on the strip but you can't be upper class if the room is nice, but you hire hoods with attitudes to work with customer facing jobs. Customer service and hospitality seem to have taken a vacation some time ago and has not returned. They will yes you to death and do absolutely nothing. Front desk staff has no authority to do anything but smile. This was a huge surprise to me because I expected better. That what I get for thinking the more you pay the better service you get. I got that way wrong! You're better off going to any other hotel except this one.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, but hospitality is he worst.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business