Stayed here for 4 nts before moving to the Wynn. This place was great value. We were in tower 2 on the 27th floor and had a studio (because we reckoned we wouldn't be spending too much time in the room)
The room is spot on - loved having the coffee maker and fridge. Although there was a resort fee of $22 (which I think has just gone up for bookings made after mid Feb) at least we got water and coffee daily and free internet. (in Wynn it was just internet)
Semi strip view - not high enough to get real feel for it but good enough. We liked it so much we never drew the curtains. Very quiet room, even though near ice machine and lift.
Nice toiletries and great big spa bath which was great after all the walking.
It is about 15 mins along moving walkways and through MGM shops and restaurants to the MGM casino. Could also go out of towers doors and get onto strip that way.
Going again I would opt for 1 bedroom suite - purely because I was awake from 5.00 am each morning and could have made cofee and watched tv without disturbing my partner!
Liked having the Starbucks in the lobby of other tower. Great to nip down for fruit cup and croissants in the morning.
Check in/out was a bit slow. Staff don't seem as professional as at other places. Also,I had booked a wake up call one morning and that never happened.
Very handy for NYNY and Planet Hollywood and fine for walking to Paris/Ballys/Bellagio and Luxor/Hard Rock
All in all the stay was superb value for money and a very good base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas