Our experience at the Signature was perfect. My husband and I were on our first holiday without the kids and I was a little anxious. We checked into the hotel and the treatment we received at the front desk was awesome. David asked why we were visiting and when we told him, he upgraded us to a penthouse suite. The views from the 37th floor in tower 2 were AMAZING in the day and the night. The room was spacious, clean, modern, and comfortable. The bed was comfortable, the staff were all friendly, and we especially enjoyed that the Signature is a non-gaming and non-smoking hotel. I loved waking up in the morning and walking down to the pool through a quiet lobby. Other hotel lobbies stink of smoke and are ridiculously noisy.
We were able to experience Fremont, the shopping outlets, the Miracle Mile shops, and several hotels with ease. We did have to walk a ways to find a more affordable breakfast than what we could find over at the MGM Grand. We were sight-seeing though, so we didn't mind the walk.
The only 2 (small) concerns I would have is that the hallways outside the rooms echo when people talk (we awoke to people coming home one night, but not a big deal), and the WiFi signal is very weak. Other than that, we LOVED our trip to Vegas and LOVED LOVED our stay at the Signature. I will be staying there next time!!!!
Oh... and we also had a positive experience with the Signature's concierge. The lady was very helpful and got 3 shows booked for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MGM Resorts International, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas