13,907 results
All reviews balcony suite moving sidewalks wet republic non smoking jacuzzi bath full kitchen covered walkway long walk off the strip lazy river stove top resort fee the penthouse sofa bed huge bathroom valet service planet hollywood
Reviewed April 4, 2018

First of all, I got a great price on priceline.com. Even with the resort fee, it was a heck of a deal. We were coming from Utah and it was Spring Break. I brought my teenage son and his friend. My daughter and her hubby also came. I reserved two rooms. I upgraded one room to a one bedroom suite for only 30.00 a night. This gave us a room with a full kitchen. We brought food to save money. Our upgrade also included a balcony. Jena checked us in and she was awesome. She also arranged it so the two rooms were very close to each other. It was probably a slow week following Easter in Vegas and we checked in on a Monday which probably accounts for the great deal on the price of the room. Also, our housekeeper was GREAT! Not sure who it was but I was super pleased with how clean our room was. I tipped him/her which I don't always do. Check out was just as smooth as check in. I highly recommend the Signature. Again, I'm sure we just hit the timing right with our break being weekdays and not weekends but still, the staff was all very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer D
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very excited to hear we were able to make your spring break trip a success! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and future guests. I have made sure to recognize Jina for her excellent service, and given your comments to both front desk and housekeeping management. We appreciate you recognizing our staff as well as our property and amenities. You are always welcome at The Signature, and we appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful. Room very spacious and comfortable. Food in cafe was very good. It was nice to stay off the strip but to be close for easy access. The MGM Casino was fun with great shops and restaurants. Would definitely return. Great deal for the money. It was VERY clean and we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grovestreetduplex

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to provide our future guests with such accolades of our property. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are also pleased to hear you noticed the cleanliness we strive to provide in all corners of The Signature. Please feel free to visit us again in the future, we look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

First off when you drive up to the hotel your greeted with security and then they open the big pearly gates, really, that's what it looks like! You drive up to your tower and then they give complimentary valet services which is wonderful! The checkin was a breeze and when I got u to my room on the 22nd FL, the view from the balcony was AMAAAAAAAZING!!!!! The 1 bd suite was HUGE along with the spa tub. The whole 2 days there was really nice and it met my expectations, I would be definitely recommending this hotel to anyone who will listen.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikkikb8

Dear Guest,

Wow! Thank you very much for your outstanding endorsement of our property. This is exactly the experience we strive to provide to all of our guests, and we are very pleased you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for your patronage and taking time to leave this review for our future visitors. You are always welcome at The Signature!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Our first time visiting this property, but not Las Vegas. Pleasant checkin staff, free Valet (and very efficient) parking. Had a room with a great view of Las Vegas, opted for a balcony room, and it was great.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott S

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We appreciate you choosing The Signature, and we hope we can welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Tower 2.There is a walkway to MGM from all 3 towers at sinature....Nice size Jacuzzi Steam shower was nice...Room was nice and clean....Whenever we called for something...They came in a reasonable time.Balcony was nice we had view of the strip....Cant wait to stay again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mskeke
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you recent experience at the Signature at MGM Grand. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reid Kuranaga