“Pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #120 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Boulder, Colorado
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2010

My husband and I stayed for one night on our way to Bryce and Zion. I picked it based on location, reviews and price. ( I was able to use points for this stay ) The hotel is not in the nicest part of Las Vegas; however, it was exceptionally clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that the cooling system was very noisy. The staff was polite and friendly and responded quickly to my questions about the cooling system. The breakfast is the typical Comfort Inn fare, not fancy but very acceptable. Overall, a good start to our vacation.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Arthursioux

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2010

I've stayed at a lot of Comfort/Quality Inns and this the best I've found. The place was spotless, the service great, and the breakfast exceptional. We will definately stay here again.

Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sharon10606
Montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2010

We stayed in this Comfort inn on our way to visit the Grand Canyon with our group of high school students.

Our students just loved this hotel especially after bringing them back at night after visiting the Vegas strip and our dinner at Planet Hollywood because we went in the pool and the spa! Since we are from Montreal, we live with cold and snow for many months. We were all so happy to be able to swim outside at 9:30 at night!

The rooms were comfortable, clean and the hotel very quiet! The service was also incredible. The men who welcomed us was friendly and helpful. We felt welcomed and that is not always the case when you arrive with 23 teenagers!!

It was perfect for a school trip because we were nowhere near the excitment of Vegas and the students did not feel the need to go outside and find trouble! I would go back anytime to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2010
Westfield, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2010

We needed a spot close to family and this location worked for us. It's convenient to Nellis AFB, but not The Strip or downtown.
Very friendly, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable rooms, though it felt a little cramped. We had no issues with noise. Decent selection for breakfast, with the choices kept well stocked and the dining area was spacious and cleaned regularly. Small workout area. It's a good place to stay if you've got business in the area.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Samos, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2009

it s spacious, clean, good service, polite stuff,and the restaurant fantastic!

• Stayed November 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AfroditeSamos
Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2008

I agree the bed was very comfortable with very soft pillows, and hotel is new and clean. Perfect for my 4-year old twins to run around in, and also they enjoyed swimming at the heated pool. There is a small gym with a treadmill, step machine and a bowflex machine so that you can exercise off all the calories from the Vegas buffets. The hotel also offers FREE unlimited bottled water at the front desk which is according to the front desk lady "Yared?" is one less thing for guests to worry about - they provide the drinking water. The breakfast lady Maria still allowed us to get some food even if breakfast was supoosed to end at 10 AM -- there was a lot of cereal and fruit and we did not get to use the waffle machine though. The distance from the strip did not bother us because with kids we do prefer to be away from the hustle and bustle. A newly opened Mexican restaurant/eatery across the street in front of the hotel offered very cheap tasty fresh soft tacos and burritos, and a gas station and a convenience store was a few hundred feet from the hotel parking. Over-all a convenient and clean hotel to stay in and perfect for small families with kids, although I did see a newly wed couple check-in at the hotel. Price is very reasonable.

• Liked — cleanliness, unlimited FREE bottled water, Wireless internet
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
      Check-in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank JumpingNorman
Puyallup, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2008

I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites over President's Day Weekend when I was in town for a large volleyball tournament. The hotel was very loud at night, but that was not the problem of the hotel it was lots of kids staying there with their teams.

Our room was nice and new. The hotel is obviously new. However, we had ants in our bathroom coming out of the wall the first night. When I called the front desk I was told there was only one person working and I had to go down myself and get the spray and spray myself.

Then I tried to use two vending machines for bottled water. One ate my money and the other gave me pop. The front desk did give me my money back, but come on now.

Finally, the TV in our room did not work. After the experience with the ants I did not bother trying to get the TV fixed.

The hotel is away from the hustle and bustle. Not too sure about the neighborhood down the street from the hotel, but that is part of Vegas.

They did have free computer to use in lobby and that was nice. Staff was helpful as they could be, but seemed like they need to have two people on duty at night, not one.

This was a so so stay for me and not sure if I would recommend in future.

• Liked — New Hotel
  • Disliked — Ants In Bathroom
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with family
      Check-in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank law&order
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
2.4 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
1.5 km away
La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
2.9 km away
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
2.8 km away
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
1.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
22.8 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!