“Good for a laugh”

Trenton, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
“Good for a laugh”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I guess it really depends on your taste. Yes, as another reviewer stated, his prop humor is a little gross. I didn't find myself terribly offended, though. He was very funny and likeable. I particularly liked his beginning bit about touring Vegas because it was something almost everyone in the crowd could relate to. I've never been to see a comic before and it was a memorable and fun experience. I was never bored during the entire show and we're considering going back the next time we go and bringing some friends with us!

Visited August 2011

MI
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Show”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Very fast moving and laugh out loud comedy. A must-see Vegas Show!

Visited February 2012
Manitoba Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't forget your veggies!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Carrot Top delivers a show that will keep you laughing throughout. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much! One of the better priced shows too.

Visited October 2011
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Be forewarned - he's a little gross.”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

If you don't like street level Humor - don't go there - otherwise it's good for a good laugh . Many of us need a good laugh some time.

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Super Show”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have never seen Carrot Top before, but knew of him.... It was much better than I expected. He was funny for well over an hour of material. I took my two teenaged kids and they loved it....

Visited December 2011

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!