“Good for a laugh”

and up
Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Ranked #13 of 228 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I guess it really depends on your taste. Yes, as another reviewer stated, his prop humor is a little gross. I didn't find myself terribly offended, though. He was very funny and likeable. I particularly liked his beginning bit about touring Vegas because it was something almost everyone in the crowd could relate to. I've never been to see a comic before and it was a memorable and fun experience. I was never bored during the entire show and we're considering going back the next time we go and bringing some friends with us!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,360)
All reviews
in 29 reviews
"great seats"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Very fast moving and laugh out loud comedy. A must-see Vegas Show!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Carrot Top delivers a show that will keep you laughing throughout. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much! One of the better priced shows too.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

If you don't like street level Humor - don't go there - otherwise it's good for a good laugh . Many of us need a good laugh some time.