“Unbelievable rooms”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Over the last few years I have got into the habit of trying one of the "fancier" hotels for a few days during the week before moving to my usual haunt at the Orleans at the weekends.

This time I decided to try the Palazzo after getting a really good deal on a hotels website. I expected it to be nice but that was an understatement.

The basic suite was enormous at over 700 square feet and was absolutely stunning. Separate bedroom and sitting room areas with a high class bathroom thrown in made it an outstanding choice.

Upgraded to a high strip view( no pressure to do this) and got a room overlooking TI and with great views all the way to the mountains in the distance.

Tried the Grand Lux cafe which had an extensive menu at very reasonable prices and was hardly able to eat the whole portions served.

The casino was very plush and had a decent choice of slots which were not overly tight.

All in all I was very happy with this resort and would go back without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gazm
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Write a ReviewReviews (16,089)

Reviewed 30 March 2012

We initially booked 4 hotel rooms at the Venetian for a bachelorette party, but got upgraded to the Palazzo since the Venetian didn't have connecting rooms available. We got the suites on the 17th floor, and had our rooms connecting! The room was nice and spacious, and had a living room area with an L-shaped couch (that pulled out to be a sofa bed), coffee table, flat screen TV and desk that we did all of our bachelorette games around. Bathroom was big with lots of mirrors for all the girls to get ready in. Bathtub was separate from the standing shower. Beds were comfortable, but the pillows were really high and fluffy. It was a great location to walk to the mall at Ceasar Palace and to the night clubs at Wynn & Encore. The casino table minimums was usually $15, so we'd walk to O'Sheas and Harrah's to find $5 tables. Each night was about $250 + resort fees which you had to pay for, but split among 5 girls in each room was decent.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

What an exquisite hotel .... we had a luxury room with a view over the strip, overlooking Treasure Island, just fabulous. Considering it overlooked the strip, it was surprisingly quiet. I cant say enough about the room ...... large, comfortable, beautiful bed, luxurious bathroom, so many tvs, so clean ...... just lovely, the best accommodation of our trip across the USA and the least expensive!
The staff were all polite and well spoken, cheerful and helpful, the surrounds of the hotel was just amazing, however the casino was unfortunately not forthcoming in large winnings! But fun anyway!
We wandered around the hotels on the strip and can say quite confidentally that If I was ever to travel to Las Vegas again, I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
PS. Make sure you allow plenty of time to get thru airport security when leaving LV as it took an hour and 15 minutes to clear security for a 7.30am flight to JFK

Room Tip: Request a high room floor overlooking the strip
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Great Hotel! perfect location on the strip. Connected to the Venetian. Nice and clean rooms, comfortable beds! Great casino!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

MUST STAY HERE! Room was amazing, front desk could not have been better.
Was in town for a conference of more than 40,000 people - and they were able to accomodate me and my team to make our stay the best as possible. Rooms are modern, sleek and updated compared to the rooms in the Venetian. Stronglt recommend this hotel for both business and pleasure trips.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have been staying at the Venetian regularly for several years. I guess I'm a creature of habit. For the first time I accepted a friend's request to try out the Palazzo next door. I did and am I glad I did. Very nice hotel connected to the shops and the Venetian and Walgreens. I never know when I need to visit Walgreens. Could I add that Lagasee's Stadium Sports Book/Sports Bar is the best Sports Bar I have ever seen!

The casino was small and did not wreak of cigarettes. It had everything you need along with nearly full tables all night which is what I look for. From the lobby it is a straight walk through the small casino to the hotel elevators. Perfect! The rooms were reasonably priced and very updated. We got a Prestige Suite which means you check in on the 23rd floor with a champagne reception, free top shelf happy hour every evening and complimentary breakfast buffet every morning. Perfect again.

I'm a Priority Club member and have a Priority Club Visa, so the more I spend at the hotel the closer I am earning more free nights to come back. A win-win situation.

All in all, this is a fabulous underrated resort with trying.

Room Tip: If you're paying for a larger suite, it is worth the upgrade to the Prestige level.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, great pool area. Definitely my first choice in Vegas.

Room Tip: Our room had a view of the strip and we could see the Treasure Island show from our window.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends