“Perfect room in casino hell”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Cph
“Perfect room in casino hell”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Having been in Las Vegas 10-12 times one week I have started to get used to it. I don't like casinos and I still find the artificial experiences very odd - - - some people seem to believe they are in Paris, Venice or where ever. However if you can accept the surroundingsand the noise the rooms are really high quality and you can find all types of restaurants inside the hotel - - - and you can enjoy pool and others

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank ofy
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am delighted to hear that although you expressed some displeasure about the city as a whole, you do enjoy your suite accommodations at The Palazzo.

We understand that there are many travel options when visiting Las Vegas and we certainly appreciate your patronage and your loyalty. We look forward to hosting you during your return visits to Las Vegas.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,671)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Napa
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I had a tradeshow at the Palazzo and I was dreading the trip. Las Vegas is not a place I would go to for fun. The Palazzo may have changed my mind. The hotel is extremely nice, large well-appointed rooms, friendly staff and great restaurants. Also it felt more like a smaller hotel than one of the beasts where I have been to before. I look forward to my next trip to Las Vegas and staying at the Palazzo.

Room Tip: Ithink hat the are all great.
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am very delighted to hear that although you had some reservations about the city as a whole, your experience at The Palazzo was able to change your view into a more positive one!

Saint George, Utah, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My wife and I were celebrating our 1st anniversary so we checked out almost ALL of the hotels/casino locations before going. We live only two hours away and have been to Vegas often. This time we found the best deals at the Palazzo. Don't know why we hadn't considered this hotel before but they had the best deal with the nicest suite. We just got their basic suite and loved it, the sunken living room was cool, all in all very luxurious for what we paid. The restaurants are many and so varied, if you can't find something you like than you are not hungry. We splurged on Morel's the first night (to die for lobster and steak), had breakfast at the Grand Lux Cafe, strolled over to the Venetian's Zeffirino and watched Blue Man Group, then the last night we ate at Lavo. Every meal was absolutely fantastic and memorable. We wanted to go see Phantom but didn't have the time or money to do so... next time. This will be our goto hotel from now on.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations at The Palazzo during your recent visit. Thank you for making us your choice hotel during such a momentous occasion. Congratulations on the celebration of your 1st wedding anniversary, what an exciting milestone! Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and we certainly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to hosting you during your future visits.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Finally, a well run hotel that cares for its guests! Beautiful rooms, clean bathrooms, great staff. Food fabulous! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the strip & the pool!
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations at The Palazzo during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We understand that there are many travel options when visiting Las Vegas and we certainly appreciate your patronage and your recommendation. We look forward to hosting you during your future visits to this fabulous city.

Caboolture Brisbane
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We stayed here in december 2011 for a few days before Christmas with our family of 2 adults and 4 children. I booked direct online with advanced booking rate of 2 x basic luxury suite king rooms and the emailed them and paid extra $10 per night to guarantee interconnecting rooms as our children were aged 10, 8 , 8 and 3. I decided by paying the basic roo fee I could try the sandwich tip when checking I for a view room ( if I booked the view room for 3 nights x 2 rooms the cost would have been a couple of hundred dollars more.). The sandwich worked as I handed the lady a $50 with drivers license etc and asked if we could be upgraded to view rooms. Magic - upgraded to view rooms on 44th floor. This hotel is spectacular and majestic. Definitely our most amazing hotel during our 6 week holiday. Massive rooms with 3 tvs in each room and great beds. My only criticism is of the pull out sofa bed - it is a small single bed so our plan to have all 4 children in the adjoining room with 2 in king bed and 2 in pull out sofa bed instead saw the 3 smaller children in the king bed with our 10 year old in the pull out sofa. Location was great. Easy to get to bus stop to take you to premium shopping outlet north. Also great with kids to wander around the hotel grounds around the canals and through the grounds of the interconnecting Venetian hotel. Nice coffee shop on the hotel grounds. Although leaving this review 5 months later than our stay all of our children still rave about the gorgeous palazzo hotel and are counting down to our next visit. Beautifully decorated at christmas time with a magnificent Christmas tree on the outside of the hotel. Las Vegas was a highlight of our holiday and was extremely safe and enjoyable for all of us and the kids too. I don't think there would be too many hotels in Australia that are as beautiful as the palazzo - especially for the price. The reception staff also gave the kids the room swipe cards upon checkout as souvenirs which was a nice bonus.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Familyfun0006
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations at The Palazzo during your recent family vacation to Las Vegas. I am very happy to learn that your check-in experience was seamless and that you promptly received the adjoining suites that you booked. I am also delighted that you were able to partake in our first annual ‘Winter in Venice Festival’ during your visit.

We understand that there are many travel options when visiting Las Vegas and we certainly appreciate your patronage. We look forward to hosting you during your future visits to this fabulous city.

South Salem, New York, USA
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I went to the Palazzo to celebrate my 65th birthday, and it was a real treat. The room was sumptuous, 3 TV's, quiet and inviting. The soaking tub really did the job to soothe my aching bones after a tiring day standing at the craps tables (it's tough work, but somebody's got to do it!). The entire staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The entire Palazzo/Venetian complex was spotless inside and out, and it was HUGE. You could probably spend a month there and still not see everything. It's restaurant Heaven...again it would take you a month to eat at all of them. This was my first time at this hotel...and definitely not my last.

Room Tip: Definitely push for a room facing the strip. Try "$20 upgrade." It worked for me.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations at The Palazzo during your recent visit. Thank you for making us your choice hotel when celebrating your 65th birthday. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I stayed in Palazzo on May 15 where I was exhibitor in a forum. The suite was great! so neat and clean. 3 TVs in the suite, including one in the bathroom! The shower was the best I had ever. Good for business travelers and family holiday as well.

I arrived at the hotel very early, I think around 11 a.m. I requested for an early check in and the agent checked the availability and no room was ready by then! Never mind. I went to the convention to set up the booth and when I returned around 1 p.m., I got the room.

The hotel provided coupon for a free coffee and also a drink in one of its bars. That was great but I wished there was a coffee maker in the room. I also looked for a safely locker to leave my valuables in the room when I was out but I couldn't find one. I didn't call the reception though. I was there for only one night and the room was too beautiful to make a fuss of some small things. Otherwise, it was the most beautiful rooms I ever stayed in. I will stay in this hotel again when I return to the Vegas.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations at The Palazzo during your recent conference in Las Vegas. Still, I apologize that you were unable to locate the safe in your suite. It is normally located in the entertainment center in the living room, next to the refreshment center. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.