“Love my Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #15 of 149 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 4, 2018

No Starbucks in Aus where we live, so love having my fair share when in the States. Found the lobby Starbucks too busy, not enough staff at the busiest periods, so hop on the escalator and go to the one on the casino level. Lovely friendly team that remember you!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Here is where long lines can be handled fast and efficiently. A huge Starbucks on the strip that is pleasant addition to the food and drink choices

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Over priced, but then again it is the strip. Don't expect to pay the usually reasonable coffee prices here. Also, be prepared to step aside for the gamblers who get front of the line service

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

This is a typical Starbucks The usual slow service I have come to expect. But,the coffee was fresh and good. Customer service was excellant

Reviewed February 12, 2018

I forgot to bring my own grounds for our room so bought a pound of Pikes for our room in the Elara. The staffer on duty even gave me a few 'to go' cups and covers which came in very handy later in the trip. Helpful.