“Almost perfect”

Ranked #108 of 306 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I grew up loving White Castle burgers, despite of the many nicknames. My only complaint is that this location doesn't make them with "everything". You have to put your own ketchup and mustard on the burgers. That comes in packets, which are not convenient, so only 4 stars. But, at least Vegas has a Whitey's. Now, if only they would add one near where I live....

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I ate White Castle all the time in New York. When I saw it in the strip I had to have it. It's fast food. It's good. I had to have it and my craving was satisfied!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Our first White Castle experience, good breakfast sliders. We certainly would call here again. This restaurant is right on the Vegas strip.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch as we have wanted to try White Castle for years and took the opportunity of it being down the street on the strip. Ordered a variety of sliders - original, cheese, chicken ring, chicken, and veggie. Also ordered onion chips & cheese fries. Nothing was great or memorable nothing was terrible. The veggie was weird and not comparable to any other veggie burger. The chicken sandwiches could use mayo. Glad to have tried it will not return.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time eating White Castle. The meal was great for us. We weren’t extremely hungry so we ordered the 4 cheeseburger meal and shared it. Really unique and tasty burgers and we loved that they had fry sauce! We would definitely go back!