Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass with 35+ Attractions

Book in advance
from
US$134.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade
from US$134.00
from US$59.00
from US$19.49
2,953 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

I love roller coasters, not this one. Also not worth the price just to say I did it, even though I did get two for one tickets. The ride was extremely jerking with the shoulder and head rests made of hard plastic that left bruises.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Catherine R
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Over priced and certainly not worth the drop. The ride was over very fast and it wasn’t as exciting in my opinion. I would compare it to rides that I’ve been on at six flags. Save your cash and go elsewhere.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank mochahontas33
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

It was one of my goals to conquer my fear of roller coasters and I decided to do it in Vegas. I have done quite a few of the attractions in Vegas and this one seemed worth the wait and money. It was likely short for someone who loves a roller coaster but for a scaredy cat like me, it induced quite the screams! Would open my eyes for a few more seconds next time!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank attrips1989
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

As a lover of roller coasters I could not walk away from this one as well. It was good choice! Not the cheapest tho,but good! It is not long,but worth trying.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Karliooze
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Our children wanted to go on this ride. We didn’t have to queue very long. I was expecting it to be much better than it actually was. It was over far too quickly and seemed very expensive for a ride! I wouldn’t recommend this at all. Plus the safety bar caused bruises to my shoulders the next day, not impressed!

Date of experience: June 2019