“Fantastic Week in Vegas”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Mia

BBQ
master shower
master bathroom
master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Steve B
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Week in Vegas”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We loved this place especially the size and open plan design. There was plenty of room for five of us and the master bedroom with ensuite was huge.
The house is situated in a safe, quieter area away from The Strip although has shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance. We had a hire vehicle to get around and used Uber to travel to the strip costing $10 to $15 for the 15 minute drive. Communication with Antonia was excellent.
We are all looking forward to coming back here again soon.

2 Apr 2018
Was my pleasure really: having this group as my guests.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Exceptional House, Great Location !!”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Beautiful Home in a Quiet Clean area of Las Vegas, Drive to the strip was quick and hassle free, less than 15 mins. Local amenities were plenty and Varied.

Home Owner was easy to contact, and responded quickly to any needs or queries, Friendly and respectful of privacy while at the home. Would recommended to anyone looking for a vacation rental In Las Vegas, you wont be disappointed !!

Thank you very much to Antonia for allowing us the pleasure of using your home for our Vacation.

Your age range 65+
10 Oct 2017
It makes me the happiest to have wonderful people like yourself to enjoy and appreciate what I have built. Your always welcome! Come back anytime
Great Notley, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Your age range 50-64
10 Sep 2017
and I thank you for being such a wonderful respectful guest in my home!
I will definitely get a new coffee maker because all I care about is keeping my guests happy with anything I could do that is in my power!
Thanks again for doing business with me! please come back anytime !

Warmest regards,
Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

10 Sep 2017
Linda, it was truly MY pleasure hosting your vacation!
Your one of a kind.

perezs619
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent place”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had an excellent stay, if you are visiting Vegas definitely recommend this place. It's awesome!!!!

6 Jul 2017
Thank you!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“In a word, fabulous!”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Casa Mia is a very comfortable, beautifully appointed home. It has all the amenities we were looking for in a vacation home.It is situated close to the strip (and far enough away), grocery stores and restaurants. It provided easy access to all hiking routes outside of Las Vegas. Our trips included hikes at Mount Charleston, Valley of Fire and Tecopa Ca. All were within an hour or a little over an hour from Casa Mia. The backyard, pool and hot tub were quite relaxing every morning with coffee and in the late afternoon/evening with a glass (or two) of wine. We highly recommend Casa Mia. Great value!

6 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for doing business with me!
Please come back anytime.

Kenneth S
“Comfortable home”
Reviewed April 2, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The house had plenty of room for all 5 adults. It was easy to find, and close to groceries, freeways, dining, the airport and the strip. The TV's in the upper bedrooms did not work when we arrived but that was not important enough to us to have someone come out to check. Also I didn't realize the hot tub was not heated and there would be an extra charge to do so. We opted to do without. The owner responded to our emails the same day so if any issues needed to be addressed right away I'm sure they would have been taken care of. I do recommend this rental for family vacations.

5 May 2017
Thank you Ken! It was my pleasure having you as a guest!
Hot tube is 20$ a day for the gas usage, it states in listing overview.
Thanks again for doing business with me . I appreciate such wonderful guests as yourself .

Antonia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing