“Great place to book in Vegas for your entire...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Serenity Villa

pool and waterfall
yard and pine trees pool and waterfall  at night
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
yard and pine trees
pool and waterfall  at night
front of house
pond at night
2nd pond
seating area
seating area
bar with light and power outlet
play area
spa with gazebo in back ground
#4 bedroom, full bed and sofa
#4 bedroom two twin size beds
#4 bedroom closets
#3 bedroom queen size bed
#3 bedroom closet
#2 bedroom king size bed
#2 bedroom closet
2nd floor guest bathroom
master bedroom king size bed
master bedroom step up area
master bath
1st floor half bath
wet bar
living room
kitchen
dining room
game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Ilene J
Lennox, California
“Great place to book in Vegas for your entire family”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was a family affair and a total of 5 families ended up joining us. Serenity Villa is very spacious and was able to accommodate our entire party (total of 18 people).

The house is beautiful and I especially loved all the seating and play area available outside. Some of us had little kids, so the outside play area was an added bonus to our stay. Unfortunately, the weather was a little cooler than expected so we didn't get in the pool. However, we are all hoping to get back out in the summer to get in the pool and maybe spend a few more days lounging in this house.

Also, Joe was extremely nice and was very helpful when showing us around and answering all of our questions. Out of 3 inquiries that I made, he is the only that responded in a timely manner and made sure to answer each one of my questions. I appreciated that detail and immediately booked the rental after that.

I do not have any complaints. Everything went as expected and I am looking forward to booking this place again in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness of the place
Liked least: I liked everything!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Kim N
slc, United States
“Joe and Home are amazing”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

From the minute I booked on line Joe was awesome. His house is great, the pantry was fully stocked, and his treatment of our volleyball group could not have been better. The kids loved the space, it made for great team bonding and cut our expenses down because we could cook our own meals. I would highly recommend this beautiful home and owner. Joe does it right. Thanks for our great stay in the busy city of Vegas, it was fun to finally be off the stripe with kids.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner was friendly and easy to work with
Liked least: there is nothing I did not like
Travelling group: Teenagers
Large groups
Danny F
Margate, Florida
“This was the best part of Vegas”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Joe was a extremely helpful host and gave us a tour of the house even when we had to check in late. He waited and was patient with us. The house is fabulous and everything in it was perfect. Plenty of rooms and the backyard was big enough to host triple our party. Would highly recommend!!!

mozell201...
Fontana, California
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I was vary surprise when walking in to the property of how beautiful it was at first sight, I was greeted by the owner with such compassion and warmth towards my family and myself, he even set out snakes for us while given orientation of the home. I instantly new I had made the right choice by picking this property, everything in the house was open and available to us, it was our first christmas in Las Vegas and we had the time of our lives. Thank You Joe for opening up your home to us...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the back yard
Liked least: the front of the house
Large groups
Michelle...
Union, New Jersey
“fabulous”
Reviewed 18 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This place is definitely serene but it is so much more. If I named the place I'ld call it Joe's castle. A wonderful expression of a good man/father/grandfather's dream. Serenity village is a man cave to the max just full of masculate energy The grounds are large and beautifully landscaped.
Their are 4 bedrooms and 2 and 11/2 baths and the beds sleeps like a dream. Best of all this place is 5 minutes away from the strip. I enjoyed myself so much I plan on rebooking this place for august. One more thing Joe has the place stocked with anything you might need.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
dpasie2
Morton Grove, Illinois
“Perfect for Large Groups!”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

My dance company and I stayed here for 5 days. There was about 16 of us in the house. IT WAS PERFECT. Very clean and plenty of sleeping and entertainment space. Joe was also fantastic as he fully stocked the house for our arrival and was more than accommodating. We thoroughly enjoyed our time and will definitely be staying again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The game room!
Liked least: The screen door but the owner and I discussed that already and he was extremely receptive to the feedback!
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
JustJoga
Florida
“Excellent Facilities in very affordable price and Joe(owner) was Awesome Person”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

By far this is the best house i have booked through this website. I have to first mention about Joe who is the owner of this property was an amazing person. i was late by an hour on what i promised but He received us so well with a heartwarming smile and said not to worry about me getting late. He stuffed the refrigerator with lot of bottles of water(which in here is gold), he stuffed the kitchen with so many snacks , he patiently showed me around the house. The beds are so comfortable and restrooms were awesome. All the closets were stuffed with all the necessities. The TV and the audio systems in living room and master bedroom are insanely amazing. There was a pool table and a dart board which were in a perfectly awesome condition and we had so much fun playing with them. The pool , Jacuzzi and hot tub are the highlights of this house. The backyard is so big, beautiful and relaxing. I would totally recommend this house for anybody.

Liked best: Video and Audio systems, Hot Tub
Liked least: nothing
Large groups People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing