Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$149
US$145
US$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$142
US$127
Venetian.com
US$234
US$229
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$183
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
US$281
US$229
Hotels.com
US$19
4,488 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

On the strip, but without all of the casino noise. It is more private, but you still get the Vegas experience!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank msbend
Reviewed 5 April 2012

A gem in a city of lights. The Four Seasons continues to display the qualities that make it a 4 star property. Service and detail. Close to everything but at the same time away from everything.

Request strip view room for spectacular show of night lights but ask for high floor.

Will be returning in May.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank seasoned_travler56
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Clean, big rooms for a good value. Staff and Service is amazing, and will make sure your stay is comfortable..

And do not be concerned that this isn't a "Casino Hotel" like the others... because when you hit the "C" on the Elevator, it takes you right to Mandalay Bay casinos.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet... but there is a huge different from Strip View and Valley View. Valley is ok, but at night the Strip View will be amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank brivvy
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This review is specific to my room type, which was a Four Seasons Deluxe Suite on the 36th floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel, which is where the Four Seasons Hotel is located. Please understand, when you pay over $300 per night on two of the three nights and over $500 for one of the nights, you have certain expectations which should not just accompany the price point, but certainly the reputation of Four Seasons.

Upon entering the drive, it is certainly very beautiful with a plethora of foliage and shrubbery which welcomes you to the covered entrance way. I was expecting to be greeted by a doorman and then subsequently escorted to the front desk. The doorman never saw my airport taxi arrive and I retrieved my own luggage and walked into the lobby of the property and found my way to the front desk. Upon entering you will notice a very nice looking lobby which is primarily marble and a few smaller seating areas with nice furnishings. The check-in process was very nice and was professionally handled by an Asian young man who was quite friendly and expedient. He asked if I would like a water and I said sure. Anticipating some sort of beverage station in the lobby, he handed me a warm small plastic bottle of crystal water across the desk. Odd. At this point a gentleman came to retrieve my luggage and I was directed to the guest room elevators, which likely are the furthest distanced elevators from any front desk of any hotel I have traveled to throughout the world. The walk to the elevators is ridiculous, but then again, in Las Vegas nothing is close.

Upon entering the hallway to my room on the 36th floor, coming the opposite direction was the bellman with my luggage. I entered the room and walked into a marble foyer and living room and off to the left in another room was the King bedded bedroom. The living room had a flat screen, couch, chair, desk with two accompanying side chairs. The bedroom had a king bed, flat screen and two lounge chairs.

Here are issues with the room. The bathroom is off the entry foyer, as are the only closets in the room. There is not a bathroom off of the bedroom, nor are there any closets in the bedroom. Further, other things not in the bedroom.....a mirror, electrical outlets near bed, a garbage can and at the turn down service, nothing is placed on the bed and/or pillow of any sort for any type of sweet, memo, card, nada. In the bathroom, the terry was purely average and not of the standard one expects in such an establishment. The Bulgari amentities within the bath area were very nice, however. Also, there is no exhaust fan in the bathroom.

The internet at the hotel is $28.00 per day, the highest price I have ever paid to date.

Overall, one must think why they would pay about $200 per night more to stay at the Four Seasons than the rooms below within the Mandalay Bay Hotel, or its adjoining all suites property THE Hotel. If I had to do it over again, the decision is easy. No way do I stay at the Las Vegas Four Seasons again as it simply does not live up to the expectation and price point value and quality. Not even a phone call to check if all is ok with your stay, not a welcome letter in the room from the GM, it just was absolutely a normal hotel with nothing I could say which represents anything I expected.

As a matter of note, I travel extensively throughout the World and have stayed at some very nice locations. The Four Seasons Las Vegas is not bad, do not misunderstand. It simply does not meet any normal expectations and the management should be ashamed of the same. As there were a few others within my travel group staying at the same property, our disappointment was unanimous.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank LiscomeBay
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. Guest satisfaction is our utmost priority, so we very much value your feedback. We are glad to hear your check-in process was easy and efficient and have noted your comments regarding the beverage you were offered. We also appreciate your insight regarding your room and the absence of several conveniences within the bedroom of your suite. We understand that you have high expectations when visiting a hotel of our caliber and we are sorry those expectations were not met. As we indicated in our direct message to you, our Director of Rooms, Diego Angarita, would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. He looks forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

We are not gamblers, and so our trip to Las Vegas was for other reasons. I wanted to avoid the craziness of Vegas in our hotel, and the Four Seasons was the perfect choice. It has a quiet elegant atmosphere with exceptional service - in the true Four Seasons style. While the swimming pool area is not large, it is beautifully appointed. I loved having breakfast served to us on wooden trays that sat on our chaise lounges. The location is unusual being on the top of the same building as the Mandalay. It is at one end of the strip, close to the airport, which means a fair bit of walking or cabs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view towards the strip for the evening lights.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple