4,752 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolstrip view suitewave poolpool staffother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I wanted to love this hotel, based on TR reports, and I did, but with several reservations. Maybe my expectations were too high? Everything everyone has said about the service was true and then some, and it is indeed a tranquil oasis while still being close to the Mandalay Bay casino. The complimentary car service was great, the pool is lovely and pool service and room service were beyond reproach. My concerns: 1) we had booked a Four Seasons room, which was itself quite wonderful, but we had an a/c vent or compressor or something in our closet which made a horrible, loud, noise, so loud that if the door was open you couldn't hear anything that was said anywhere else in the room. The a/c itself was just barely functional; we had it set to 60 degrees and it cooled closer to 75; fine for daytime, but for me, too warm at night. We did complain, and the response was immediate, but did not fix either problem. We complained again the next day, and again were told it would be fixed. That time, the room temp did seem to go down (although it was also much cooler that day outside, and it might have been that.) 2) We were expecting a magnificent strip view, and had been told when we booked that we would have that. When we arrived we were told we did not have a strip view. When I explained, the reservation person very kindly did switch the room (as I've said, the service is beyond reproach) but the room we ended up with only had a partial, back-of-the-strip view. Not sure I would have paid the price we did if I had known that was what we'd get. 3) The decor of the rooms was somewhat tired. Everything was extremely comfortable, especially the bed which was wonderful, but it was lacking in luster of any kind. The hotel is renovating this fall, so that should help a lot. All that being said, it was a wonderful, relaxing place to stay, and if we had gotten a different room I might have had no complaints at all. Perhaps we should have asked to switch immediately, so I take some responsibility for that. And on the plus side, we had told them it was a special anniversary trip, and on our first night the hotel sent up a beautiful chocolate cake for us, which was truly above and beyond.

Room Tip: Avoid 37224, which had a very loud a/c compressor in the closet! And if a strip view is important, ask for a room which gives you a front view north.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank birthdaygirl513
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas and for taking the time to write such a thorough review. We appreciate you selecting Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas at which to celebrate your anniversary. We are happy to hear that the service you received was excellent throughout your stay and that you enjoyed the surprise anniversary cake that was delivered to your room. However, we are sorry to learn that your visit was marred by the air conditioning issue.

You are correct that the hotel will undergo a major rooms renovation later this year. Our new room product will be fantastic, and we hope you will return to the hotel to experience it first hand.

Meanwhile, as we indicated in our direct message to you, our Hotel Manager, Sunil Narang, would like to speak with you further regarding your concerns. He values your feedback and looks forward to making this right.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Let me start by saying I usually stay in a suite at The Hotel--my favorite Vegas place to stay. But the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas gives The Hotel a run for its money. The staff couldn't be nicer. The restaurants were better than The Cafe, and even offered gluten-free products on the menu (I'll allergic to wheat) so I was pleasantly surprised. This hotel is quiet (even on a busy holiday weekend) with a lovely pool, a lively bar, and delicious food. The rooms are exquisitely decorated and the beds are like sleeping on clouds. The bathrooms feature L'Occitane bath amenities, which I just love. The robes and slippers are lush. I'd stay here again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JLFERG
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Can't say enough about how great our visit was at the Four Seasons. Had a business meeting and was joined the next week by wife and 3 kids. There were plates of cookies and M&M's with the kids names written in chocolate waiting for their arrival. Bath sponges in their names too. Every member of staff went over and above to show us a good time. There was construction upstairs that was noisy our first morning - we were moved to a huge suite for the inconvenience. - in addition to fruit and chocolate strawberries from the manager. The pool staff was great with us and the kids - ice pops, sodas, etc for the little ones. Our kids enjoyed the wave pool at the Mandalay Bay, but when it was time to chill out and get pampered, we went back to the private Four Seasons pool.....Fantastic. Everyone from bellmen to reception to waitstaff to cabana staff - excellent. Gym and spa were great too...It may be a few $ more, but worth every penny for the great accommodations, friendly staff and privacy. I will be back without the kids too!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank HungryBay
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Four Seasons is a Beautiful, Secluded Hotel at the top of the Mandalay Bay! It is located in the top 5 floors of the building. The Property is worry FREE of everything from parking your car to anything your heart desires! Although it is a GREAT hotel, it is at the VERY end of the Las Vegas strip which is sort of a draw back. If you want seclusion, this is definately the place to be!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank JoPeSh3
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Had a blast with a bunch of buddies.. Four Seasons is an oasis of calm in a crazy city. The poolside service was excellent and the property offers great views down the strip. Concierge was a font of knowledge and hooked us up with stellar meals every day. Any time you interact with any of their staff you come away impressed. My 2nd visit and next time I head to Vegas will be my 3rd.

Room Tip: Get one with a view down the strip - ceiling to floor windows offer an excellent view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends