4,763 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolstrip view suitewave poolpool staffother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The Four Seasons is located in The Mandalay Island resort complex. Everything there was top notch. We had a room on the 38th Floor with outstanding views of Vegas, The property has all the amenities you could dream of including a variety of pools and of course the casinos All and all it was a fabulous stay in Vegas

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I am not really a "Vegas" person. I came here on business. After the recent tragedy it was hard to even imagine having any fun. However, this hotel is amazing. Its spotlessly clean, late night check in was a breeze, our room was beautiful, the spa was amazing. The private pool is the best and everything in terms of "service" is unreal. Our room was serviced perfectly every day - we never wanted for anything. Room service was great - they prepared an off menu vegetarian meal at close to midnight with no questions asked. Pool was beautiful - unbelievable service and attentive wait staff. The fitness center had state of the art treadmills and plenty of room for lifting or stretching. The nail spa - perfect . I'll never stay anywhere else when I am in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
FourSeasonsLasVegas, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments and compliments to our staff are sincerely appreciated and I will be sure to share your review with them. Your highest compliment is that you'll never stay anywhere else when in Las Vegas and for that we are grateful. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Really an exceptional property except for a couple of things that you may or may not even care about.

1st: the bed was too firm. So surprised that there wasn’t at least a featherbed or something to mold to your body.

2nd: on Friday and Saturday nights I could here the bass/ noise from club, concert or something? Shocked that the sound traveled to the 37th floor? Didn’t hear anything on Sunday night. Other than those couple of hours each night it was very quite.

The daily housekeeping was superb! Even proving a Velcro strap to roll up and secure my long cord phone charger that was plugged into wall. Loccitane amenities were so enjoyed and appreciated!

Dear management- One weird note: after I checked in and was walking to the elevator the song Pumped Up Kicks was playing. Seemed so inappropriate just two weeks after tragedy. I’m sure it was put into rotation a long time ago but it really resonated and was eerie as my room overlooked ground zero.

Looking forward to my next visit. This may be my new go-to Vegas Hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
FourSeasonsLasVegas, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do take comments and feedback very seriously as it helps us to improve the guest experience. We are sorry for your disappointment in the firmness of our beds, however, are pleased to let you know that we are able to create a customized sleep experience by changing the topper from our Signature Topper to our Signature Plush Topper on your next visit. Simply let our reservations team know of your preference. We also apologize for the noise disturbance you experienced. Lastly, we have taken steps to remove the mentioned song from our lobby music playlist and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We thank you again for your feedback and look forward to being your "go-to Vegas hotel" on future visits.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Couldn't be happier with my stay. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, they go above and beyond in class and service. Great that its non-gaming, as there's no smoke and its quiet. But, if you want gaming, its as easy as any other hotel, get off on the C level and youre right in the middle of Mandalay Bay's casino, with a private door. Don't miss out on their spa, which is super relaxing. Just a great overall experience!

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The service is extraordinary for all areas of the hotel: room & maid service, valet, concierge and spa,. I would highly recommend staying at the Four Seasons Hotel for your next trip to the strip.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons