Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$199
SignatureMGMGrand
US$240
US$129
US$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$42
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
Bally's Las Vegas
US$59
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$74
Paris Las Vegas
1,899 results
All reviewsbowling alleylaser showmovie theatermystic fallslight showoff the stripboulder highwayindoor parkfirelight buffetb connected cardpanda expressfree shuttlewater showvideo pokerprime ribminute driveslot machines
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We decided to stay at sams town for christmas. We had be connected card and paid only $30 a night for room

Love the atrium to relax and enjoyed the christmas show.

Room had atrium view. Next time will book room not on atrium side so I don't wake up to christmas music at 8 am. It isn't super loud but loud enough if you went to bed late

Room clean and comfortable. I like that they don't use bedspreads. Because nobody washes them weekly at hotels

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed December 21, 2010

We arrived early in the day and were greeted at Front Desk with a smile. Our rooms were ready for early check in and the check in itself was quick and easy. Later, on another quick visit to the Front Desk, Dan was helpful and friendly.

My room was clean, pretty spacious and better-than-basic. I was pleased with the King bed, the bathroom was clean and large, with great toiletries.

The resort was large and very easy to get around. The lobby, tucked into the middle of the building, was cheery and decked out in holiday cheer. The casino floor was clean and maintained, with the staff being friendly and helpful. When I signed up at the desk for the players card, the staff member was wonderful! I can't remember her name, but she wore great rings, included a spinner ring that I admired. She explained everything and was a great asset to the resort.

The slots were friendly, though I fed them too much! The restaurants were great. TGIF was a great dinner, the small food fair was handy and the buffet breakfast was tasty!

The shuttle is a great service and I appreciated it when getting to and from the strip.

Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2010

day one got hit on by a working girl at the bar
day two a pick pocket got my wallet, while playing slots, cameras saw nothing
day four wife purse was picked

very poor security

wont go there again

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank junofire
Reviewed November 4, 2010

The hotel has a bowling alley, movie theater, a few restaurants, and their big waterfall attraction. It's off the strip and the shuttles only run to freemont and Harrah's, and the last one back is around ten at night. Traffic can get pretty bad if you have to keep driving to the strip and back. There's not much around this hotel, so I hope you like to gamble if you stay here. They do clean the rooms quite well, however. No free internet though, and I believe the costs are about $8 per hour, $30 for three days, and $50 a week. Not worth it! There are plenty of hotels out there with free internet.

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank KrystalLH
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We were passing through Las Vegas on our way to Utah & my parents have always told me to try Sam's. Well we stayed Sun Oct 24th & the room was only $30!! Couldn't beat it. The casino is quiet & the rooms are comfortable. I'd suggest this hotel especially if you're trying to get away from the strip & the choas or even if you're just passing through Vegas.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple