Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$199
SignatureMGMGrand
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$194
US$129
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$69
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$199
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$170
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$163
US$152
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
Mirage.com
US$71
US$59
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$55
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$41
23,236 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffethollywood hip roomthe pleasure pitburgrpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdgreat location on the striptotal rewardsother hotelshuge bathroomstrip viewtable gamesan upgrade
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed there 4-15 through 4-21 and found the staff EXTREMELY courteous and helpful our entire stay. Lots of shopping with the Miracle Mile shops, plenty of restaurants, and good cocktail waitresses. Room was fair sized(not largest but certainly not the smallest) and we upgraded to the Bellagio fountain view. Window was small but still had a great view. The only fault was @ night, the overhead music was WAY too loud for my taste and I have a hearing loss. My wife and I couldn't even hold conversation and add the live band and it was too much for me. So we would enjoy the property during the day and travel the strip at night. All in all I would stay there again if I could get the fountain view.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank burdog
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Planet Hollywood is a buzzing Casino and Hotel in a great location. It's extremely lively with a great selection of restaurants and it conveniently has shopping mall. We followed the advice of other TripAdvisors and slipped the $20 at the time of check in and had a great updrade to the 31st floor with a view of the strip. The room decor was a bit old, but I didnt care as I was comfortable. The staff in the hotel, casino and restaurants were lovely and we were happy with the servie. The reason I give this hotel a 3 is because I had a couple of issues...a) the water stank, I couldn't brush my teeth or wash my face in it! b) A man from the concierge (arrogant looking with greyish hair) watched as I got to the front of the line and just ignored me, at first i thought he may have been busy but after a couple of minutes I realised he was just plain rude!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mish1984

OMG!...... Stayed here Super Bowl weekend with my husband and sthis'd fiends
we got to the hotel late around 11pm took a late flight once we arrived we were upgraded to a suite with the view of the bellagio fountains it was crazy you could hear the music also so pretty we had the CASINO suite all the rooms are based of movies we had floor to celing windows and the bathroom was huge massive soaker tub with a bay window that faced the bellagio fountains also. We love Vegas and have stayed in many hotels such as Venetian as well as mirage but this view by far was the best!
Room was super clean hotel is great it had a younger crowd and amazing music top 40 playing all the time feels like you are gambling in a nite club ...lol when you lose you don't feel it so hard !! Lol
Great time looking forward to going back in the fall!

Room Tip: Ask for a upgrade! They usually give them complimentary! And spring for the room with the view of the bellagio fountains! Well worth the money!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travelgirl2711
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My trip started off poorly when a Planet Hollywood valet rear-ended me while I was waiting to valet (in my brand new car, no less). Instead of apologizing - he argued it was not his fault. Luckily another valet and supervisor saw it happen and countered. However, after completing the "incident report", I was promised to be "comp'd" for my troubles. I NEVER was contacted by the valet supervisor as promised, even after I called and emailed him. The front office manager and asst hotel manager were as equally worthless - sure, they apologize profusely, but don't do anything. To top it off, my room was missing a floor lamp and a second phone, the blinds were broken, there was no refrigerator and no cabinets for clothing. One day I had to call THREE times to get my room cleaned. The "strip view" room I was promised looked out over a roof. Again, "we're sorry", but that was it. They don't care about you as a paying guest - and it is obvious. I will NEVER go there again.

Room Tip: If you plan to stay here - look for coupons or deals before booking ...the quoted prices are completely out of line for a hotel of this low caliber.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank CAChickadee1
Reviewed April 24, 2012

As I like to preface my Vegas reviews with I am in Vegas - ALL THE TIME - between working there about 2 mos each year to 4-5 weekend trips a year I believe I have stayed at every hotel on the strip. While I had not stayed at PH until this trip, I have always enjoyed gambling here. The atmosphere is young, bright, nice dealers, and good music. Because of this I was excited to stay here last weekend. However I have to say I was very disappointed with my three day stay. Long story short the gambling is very good, the side attractions (food, bars, shopping) are good, rooms are well below average, and pool is horrid.

The room: First off they gave me a smoking room, when I specifically requested non-smoking. YES I could have asked to be changed but after waiting 30 min to check in and then getting to the room we were excited to get out. While it was a smoking room overall the smell wasn't too bad. The room was quite large but there was a lot just a little off. Several lights didn't work (two lamps and the in-cabinet lighting), there were a lot of random chips and stains in the decorations, and the room was set up very poorly. Oh well some trips we rarely stay in the room longer than a few hours a night, but as this one was a getaway with the girlfriend and not buddies it was a little more disappointing.
Next up was the pool. OK so I give the room a "2/5" but also consider the price, if you get a good price and don't care about the room that much then it is definitely workable.

The pool: Summer Vegas trips are all about relaxing at the pool and this was by far the most disappointing part of the trip. The pool area is huge (football field) too bad everything except for 20% of that area is concrete without even a view of the pool. Around the pool are some sun chairs and a few cabanas. But the cabanas are purely rental (not even minimum spend such as at every other pool). The sun chairs are fairly dirty and there is not a single umbrella or other break from the sun. One redeeming quality about the pool is that the bar makes a pretty strong and tasty drink. The rest was awful and it was unbelievable that I heard they actually charge anyone not staying at the hotel to go. I would give the pool a "0/5"

As I mentioned above the gaming was good - other than the blackjack tables under the go go dancers paying 6 to 5 blackjacks I really like gambling here.

Everything else: I like the food here. Earl of sandwich is very good (although not the world beating place that they would make you think, good none the less). The Spice Market buffet is good too. I like the fact there is a Wal-Greens right outside and the mall is connected.

As a total rewards member I was disappointed in the overall experience and won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: Go to the Mirage :)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple