1,264 results
All reviews off the strip the hard rock casino living room small kitchen planet hollywood free shuttle gambling action
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We just stayed here one night on our way to our actual vacation destination. The room was spacious for our family of 5. It worked out great for a quick stop over.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed at Alexis Park "Resort" for my daughter's dance convention. The only positive was that it was convenient to stay where the convention was being held! We checked in Thursday 7/21...We noticed upon arrival that the air conditioning was not cold. We figured that it just needed to be turn down to cool the room. We set the temperature at the lowest setting possible and left to go out to eat dinner. When we returned at about 8 PM we noticed that the room was still hot. We tried to follow the directions for the AC remote control unit thinking we did something wrong. At approximately 8:40 we decided to call the front desk when it was evident that the AC was not getting better! At 9:30, I again called the front desk to check the status of our service call...we were told he would be there "any minute". At 10:15, I again called the front desk and I was told we are very busy....they will be there as soon as they can. The gentlemen, who barely spoke English did not arrive until 11:00 PM....It took them 1/2 an hour to fix the AC unit. In the meantime, my daughter had to be up at 5am to get ready for her long day of dance....the maintenance worker's radios were loudly going off in our room...with little respect to my 9 year old daughter who was trying to sleep! The next morning, we went to make breakfast and the refrigerator door fell off....Again, we had to put in a service call. While at the convention, the bathrooms were trashed...early on in the day, there was no toilet paper, soap in the dispenser or paper towels, and 2 out of the 4 sinks didn't work..... On our final day there we were packing our things to leave and we found a dirty pair of men's dress socks on the floor in front of the bed. Upon checkout, we offered our displeasure in our stay and initially, the gal offered us free breakfast! Seriously???? What an insult!!! Finally, we were credited $40 for our troubles....Still not quite enough to ever get me to return to Alexis Park MOTEL (because it's definitely NOT a RESORT!) DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!! I certainly have learned my lesson! I will never stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank JenFish623
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Stayed here because they have big rooms and accept pets. It was just a few blocks off the Strip with a partial view of strip hotels. The rooms were large and air conditioners work great. They were clean and newly remodeled.
When making my reservation I requested double queens with a pull out sofa. What we got was a room on the back lot with two double beds and a pull out sofa. There was plenty of room for a portable twin which we were given. The desk clerk did try to make it right for us, short of giving a better room as we had pets. We were able to leave the pets in the room while we toured, which is a great bonus in the heat of Vegas.
I would not walk around the area at night, but the hotel grounds were very secure with constant 24hr security.I did fell safe here, and we came in very late every night. I would stay here again, as the price was great and again, there are no strip hotels that accept pets.

Room Tip: Clarify what you want and if traveling with pets, double beds only.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank akmoma
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Only stayed here for one night, but found Alexis Park Resort to be quite nice--it's a cute, quaint, very affordable off-Strip property that made us feel at home. Cordial front desk staff & nice room. Also 3 lovely pools & a nice bar for a cocktail during our evening pool time.

The Positives: The price (got a cheap deal on Priceline); spacious rooms; cordial staff; clean rooms & looked fine all over the hotel...

The Negatives: Only one--$12 or $13 bucks for Internet service--that is my only complaint...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My 200+ members and I spent 6 days there for a conference. The problems started the moment before we got there. We booked our conference over a year before our conference at a decent rate. Two or three months before our conference The hotel started running specials that were $20 cheaper a night plus free wi-fi. Granted this was when most of our members would book. So instead of honoring the rate on the website, they said our block of rooms had to pay the old rate, and still pay for wi-fi. Needless to say most of our members went directly through the website and the resort threatened to charge us thousands of dollars. Throughout the week the bathroom located near the ballroom and conference rooms flooded on a constant basis. So it smelled aweful and was unaccesable to our members. Our conference was in the front of the hotel, myself as a Board Member had my room initially in the far back (an almost ten minute walk) until I complained. This is just basic common sense. They were aware of my position ahead of time.

The hotel staff was often short with us, and the members of the event staff who admitted problems still didn't give us a break on one penny, even after our debriefing meeting.

Overall I would never return. The price does not even come close to the unprofessional service lousy event staff and poorly maintained facility.

• Stayed: November 2010