1,263 results
All reviews off the strip the hard rock casino living room small kitchen planet hollywood free shuttle gambling action
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is a great hotel and I will for sure stay here again next time I am in Vegas. They have amazing customer service and the room here looks great! It is very clean and well maintained. I would recommend anyone to stay here at the Alexis.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The staff was decently friendly. For $50 each it was what I expected...kind of rough, but it had the basics. The price you pay for living off the strip you make up in cab rides, which was a pain! The airport shuttle was MIA when we arrived on Friday night and left without any notice even though we had our name on the list Sunday morning. HOWEVER...one of the staff members named BEN was exceptional and drove us to the airport personally! If it wasn't for him...I would have given this place a big fat 1, but he went out of his way to provide amazing customer service!

Room Tip: Live on the strip if you plan on being on the strip a lot. If you want something cheap, low key, and quiet...this place is super cheap.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I love the hotel due to the fact that nis is not to far from the strip. There are no gaming equipment at the hotel either. The accomodations are excellent, and usually when I travel, I have my three children with me. Its small, quaint, service is great, and the pricing is great as well. It has a kitchenett which makes it a little easy for me to gather "fun foods" and "microwavable snacks" for them. I also love the options of rooms. The one bedroom suite and the other's above that. I will always stay at Alexi Park any time I am in the area.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stayed @ the Alexis Park Resort with my husband, 2 -15 year old daughters and 2 dogs in a Crown Loft Suite #1458 because Groupon had a deal for the property and after reading more positive reviews than negative ones, we decided to give the place a shot. Anyways, I'm posting these photos that I took to let future guests know what they're getting themselves into. This property is so disgusting that we checked out a day early. It was a very stressful and disappointing experience because I had to scramble to book another hotel reservation. There was no way we were going to stay another night. Our room was so dirty that my husband's feet turned black! So gross and not cool. Shame on the owner. By the way, we got our money back from Groupon so if there are any guests who still have a voucher to redeem and you aren't satisfied let Groupon know and they will reimburse you. Or just pull up my review and maybe and hopefully they will give you a much better suite than what we got. Good luck! I still can't believe that this property is even allowed to stay in business...maybe if I l give the Nevada Health Dept. a call to let them know , hopefully they'll check into it. Also, I think the Better Business Bureau should be notified as well.

Room Tip: If traveling with your dogs, take photos of the furniture in your room to document because I feel this place is shady.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank boltsfan858
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have been staying at the Alexis every year for a convention I always attend.

For a while the property was really looking run down but I on my most recent trip everything looked great. I really appreciated the new gym equipment. I particularly want to thank the
front desk manager, Angela Loy who gave me exceptional customer service

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends